Hi Can you help me for Pixhawk Things

goldwing

Hi greeting from Turkey, my teacher is give me a a cuple pieces, a broken delta wing, some esc and pixhawk lite contoller
ı fix the delta wing it have 150cm long, when ı throw thing this fall and broken, anywhere ı fixed again and ı want the add this stable mode and like this feature, anyone know about pixhawk lite, as far as ı know lite version is using only quadcopter this not plane mode, ı wait your helps thanks much

goldwing

ı already watch this, pixhawk lite just selected drone not plane choice, so ı cant select plane and set stable mode, ı want stable mode

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Hi greeting from Turkey, my teacher is give me a a cuple pieces, a broken delta wing, some esc and pixhawk lite contoller
ı fix the delta wing it have 150cm long, when ı throw thing this fall and broken, anywhere ı fixed again and ı want the add this stable mode and like this feature, anyone know about pixhawk lite, as far as ı know lite version is using only quadcopter this not plane mode, ı wait your helps thanks much
Flitetest recently made an airplane stabilizer. It is for airplanes, not drones and you can configure it anyway you like.
https://store.flitetest.com/flite-test-aura-5-lite-gyro-system-flt-8050/p1152604

Welcome to the forums!

Flitetest son zamanlarda bir uçak stabilizatörü yaptı. Uçaklar içindir, uçağı değil ve istediğiniz gibi yapılandırabilirsiniz.
https://store.flitetest.com/flite-test-aura-5-lite-gyro-system-flt-8050/p1152604

Forumlara hoş geldiniz!

Boberticus

Heres a guy with a Pixhawk lite with a full setup for a 4ch single engine wing with FPV, I haven't worked with pixhawk, but it all seems to be in order... however, i've only used the omnibus AIOs and a katake F7 for Ardupilot builds.

the entire separate FPV power system shouldn't be necessary, i thought the run-cam split had a built in filter, and if you use the right Receiver, you dont need the Telemetry transmitter either, but for the most part this is a pretty solid jumping off point for building.

I wouldn't spend money on the new flight test flight controller if you already have a pix-hawk, as it doesnt have GPS support and you cant flash your own firmware. its nice to give to a person who has no knowledge who wants to keep a plane from crashing, but its at best a beginner platform without the ability to do "work" and you'll soon outgrow it. Id like to think of the target market for the Aura Lite is parents that fly giving a kid their first aircraft so they can fly without supervision, or a kid convincing their non flying parent to spend money on something less crash prone. As soon as you want to play with a gimbal, GPS waypoints, soaring with crow braking and flaps, anything thats 6 channels or anything thats not just a simple trainer craft, for 50 bucks your better served picking up something with more features for the same price point,

just my two cents

goldwing

ı m glad to be here, ı use miisionplanner, can ı different application to set to pixhawk?
because ı cant set it this application to stab mode

goldwing

ı open the 14 channel and ı use 9-10-11 to throttle and ailerons, because dont word normal output channel

Boberticus

OK, so, now Im not sure what your asking for or whats happening over there so now im officially guessing at a problem on a system i've never worked on, some insight into what you know would be helpful.

Was all this flying together before or is it a collection of spare parts?
Did you see how your teacher gave it commands or did a pre flight check before takeoff?
What reciever are you using?
What is happening for you to say the servos are not working? no movement with a command after a successful bind?
Im unfamiliar with the X9 lite, does it have at least 14 channels, and can you remap AUX channels to the sticks??
What flight control software are you used to using for multi rotors?
Has someone re-flashed the Flight controller with PLANE ardupilot software?
do you have the ability to ask the teacher what you need to do to get it flying? Did he tell you to do anything when he gave you the parts?

Best guess; In the video i posted he talks about servos not working without a GPS lock @1:20, and talks about what you should do in mission planner, have you disabled that? have you gotten enough Satellite locks before testing to say its not that? it could be that the aux channels would work (like a camera gimbal) without a GPS lock but control surfaces wouldn't(cause they dont want it to fly away unplanned).

Also, are you trying to fly this autonomously, or just have selectable flight modes?

Last edited:

goldwing

ı just want a stable mode, because delta wing fliying so unstable, ı just wanna fixed it
teacher just give me frame, motor and esc, ı have added xm+ receiver and pixhawk lite flight contoller, ı dont want for now autonomus mode because ı dont have gps, yeah my receiver and transmitter suppports 16ch, ı update a last firmware on the ar--mission planner, ı dont understand hıs grandpha on the video what you send do this

FDS

Elite member
All you need is a gyro. Buy a ZOHD Kopilot if you want a small one that will work with a quad receiver.
Save the pixhawk or sell it.