Hi everybody!! Also tiny cardboard STEM Alpha

Moonlight

Hello everyone. Newbie here.
My father is really into the hobby and tried over years to get me in, sadly we havent been able to keep flying as laws here in Spain have got quite strict.
Found out Flite Test and immediately wanted to get flying again. In fact, I got so excited I built myself a Mini Alpha out of a cardboard box. It's so well designed that even my crappy build can glide, being cardboard as heavy as it is. I hope to be able to put a motor and some servos in it and have it fly, even if it's just a few meters.
MiniAlpha.jpeg

whackflyer

Master member
Hello everyone. Newbie here.
My father is really into the hobby and tried over years to get me in, sadly we havent been able to keep flying as laws here in Spain have got quite strict.
Found out Flite Test and immediately wanted to get flying again. In fact, I got so excited I built myself a Mini Alpha out of a cardboard box. It's so well designed that even my crappy build can glide, being cardboard as heavy as it is. I hope to be able to put a motor and some servos in it and have it fly, even if it's just a few meters.
View attachment 169525
That little alpha is really cool! Hope you can build some foam board planes soon and get out to fly them. Welcome to the forums!