Hi everyone!!

MistaJay

Hello all!! My name is Jay and I am new to the forum. I have been following flitetest for years but haven’t gotten into rc airplanes until now. I wanted to, bit all the parts get pricey.
I have 6 years experience building balsa free flight models (guillows type).
I also fly drones. I got my first foam plane (uncle timber) and I’m hooked. I Intend to start building these planes I see here. I am a bit nervous though because I have never worked with foam.
I look forward to sharing and learning with you all!

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Hello all!! My name is Jay and I am new to the forum. I have been following flitetest for years but haven’t gotten into rc airplanes until now. I wanted to, bit all the parts get pricey.
I have 6 years experience building balsa free flight models (guillows type).
I also fly drones. I got my first foam plane (uncle timber) and I’m hooked. I Intend to start building these planes I see here. I am a bit nervous though because I have never worked with foam.
I look forward to sharing and learning with you all!
Welcome to the Forums! If your ever looking for help there's lots of smart people here that can give you advice.

MistaJay

Just ordered 5mm foam and ordering power parts tonight! Going to be building the ft racer.
only question I have is: Do I need the stabilizer or will it be ok to learn without it??