HI from Kansas!

billyhell

love the show! was into both rc and rocketry many years ago back in the 90s with my dad. having been injured on the job recently i decided to try a few of the mighty mini models. so far ive built the mustang, corsair, and scout. have yet to fly the corsair, as i realized i needed to brush up on my skills a bit after crashing the mustang multiple times. however the mini scout seems to be flying rather well though i believe i have a bit to much battery on it. 45c 850 tattu 3 cell, and the a pack from the site. any tips or suggestions on balancing a mini scout? im currently building number 2 as im sure ill eventually smash it into the ground.

Txwarthog

I'm finding my charger and battery packs have different connectors. I have lots of 2 cell batteries, but those connectors don't match either, even male to female parts are backwards. A little frustrating.

CatholicFlyer

love the show! was into both rc and rocketry many years ago back in the 90s with my dad. having been injured on the job recently i decided to try a few of the mighty mini models. so far ive built the mustang, corsair, and scout. have yet to fly the corsair, as i realized i needed to brush up on my skills a bit after crashing the mustang multiple times. however the mini scout seems to be flying rather well though i believe i have a bit to much battery on it. 45c 850 tattu 3 cell, and the a pack from the site. any tips or suggestions on balancing a mini scout? im currently building number 2 as im sure ill eventually smash it into the ground.
hey another member from Kansas, what part of the State?

CatholicFlyer

thats cool, i deer hunt out there by hays. beautiful country
very beautiful out this way. awful high winds though, can't get the Champ up into the sky for a while, building a huge B-52 double swift wing plane

Nieuport 24 this one I had to scrap and find what is works still, used a super hot glue before, nothing stuck, so went to a low temp gorilla hot glue sticks and got the fuselage in proper shape. So this one is still a work in progress.

Bristol Fighter F2b this one is ready to fly, just waiting for my dad to get some time off or a weekend he doesn't work, and help get the electronics and the C Power Pack installed.