Hi i am new to any forum

Pete1911

I have a Spectrum 6e and I was looking into the new jumper t16
Because I am looking for more channels I like the Spectrum an orange receiver that's why I'm looking into the jumper t16
What you think

FDS

Elite member
It’s a good TX, be aware the learning curve is a little steeper with OpenTX since almost nothing is preset, look at some set up tutorials first and see if you can make sense of it before diving in. Painless360 has some good T16 content. There’s a whole thread on here too- Jumper stuff in page 3 on I think.
Once you have the Jumper you can use any manufacturers receivers since the multi protocol module will bind with all the common types, including Frsky, Spektrum, Flysky etc.

bracesport

Legendary member
@Pete1911 - if you have ailerons and flaps, elevator, and rudder we are already at 6ch - add a throttle, and you break into a bigger Rx - I have a jumper T16 and I like it a lot, I had a few wee niggles, but they are all sorted - I use the companion to programme it so if you need any help, just ask!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I can see 4 basic channels obviously. Flaps and gear, channels 5 & 6. Bomb drop or bay door, 7. Open and close vents... that's 8...
@Pete1911 - if you have ailerons and flaps, elevator, and rudder we are already at 6ch - add a throttle, and you break into a bigger Rx - I have a jumper T16 and I like it a lot, I had a few wee niggles, but they are all sorted - I use the companion to programme it so if you need any help, just ask!
There you go... maybe its a glider or a slope rocket! never thought of asking that, just assumed it was a power up. And of our resident slope/glider man is on the seen (y):cool:(y)

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I can see 4 basic channels obviously. Flaps and gear, channels 5 & 6. Bomb drop or bay door, 7. Open and close vents... that's 8...

There you go... maybe its a glider or a slope rocket! never thought of asking that, just assumed it was a power up. And of our resident slope/glider man is on the seen (y):cool:(y)
And lights... Also, differential thrust would be programmed to a switch as well. Lol - I have yet to run out of channels on my tx😂

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Another benefit I've found of my Taranis X9D+ is that because it has so many channels, it has lots of switches. Thanks to OpenTX, when I programmed a throttle cut, I was able to pick the most convenient switch for me, out of the plethora that's available. Even if I'm not currently using all the available channels, that functionality alone was worth the price of admission.

Pete1911

What if I need a 7 channel for safe and 8 channel for gear