Hi! Its been a while.

earthsciteach

I figure most people forgot about me or weren't here back in the prehistoric times when I was very active on the forums. Hi! I'm Patrick. I have more RC projects that I've forgotten about than I have good sense, which really doesn't convey the amount of RC projects that I've forgotten.

I'm coming off of a very exhausting Flite Fest. It reminded me of how much I miss my friends and this forum. Life has been trying over the last couple of years, but I'm still above ground. At the moment, I enjoy the people in the hobby more than the hobby itself. Maybe if I'm more in tune here I'll get my head back on straight.

What's new? :-D

Wow! How am I still a moderator? LOL

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well there goes the neighborhood.

Thought we lost you to full scale. What R you doin down here slummin with the Foamies? Hope you endured Covid and all of yours are safe n healthy. Good seeing that name again.

Tench745

Master member
I figure most people forgot about me or weren't here back in the prehistoric times when I was very active on the forums. Hi! I'm Patrick. I have more RC projects that I've forgotten about than I have good sense, which really doesn't convey the amount of RC projects that I've forgotten.

I'm coming off of a very exhausting Flite Fest. It reminded me of how much I miss my friends and this forum. Life has been trying over the last couple of years, but I'm still above ground. At the moment, I enjoy the people in the hobby more than the hobby itself. Maybe if I'm more in tune here I'll get my head back on straight.

What's new? :-D

Wow! How am I still a moderator? LOL

Hi Patrick. Welcome (back) to the club!

earthsciteach

Well there goes the neighborhood.

Thought we lost you to full scale. What R you doin down here slummin with the Foamies? Hope you endured Covid and all of yours are safe n healthy. Good seeing that name again.
PSYBORG!!! How have you been, buddy? I've been looking for you at the last couple of Flite Fests. I'm not slummin, these are my people! Full scale has been pretty frustrating over the last year and a half. Covid put a damper on training, then to top that off, I had quadruple bypass surgery a couple of days before Christmas 2020. I've flown once since then.

I'm doing very well. Money is tight right now with work getting slim due to Covid through the spring. Its ramping up again now, though.

How are you, sir? Glad to see you still on here.