hi there

raptorman1957

Hello there new to the forum, live in the uk joined after getting back in to rc aircraft after a 35 year brake my how things have changed discovered flitetest and thought i will give it a go. So i will probley have a lot of stupid questions in the next few weeks looking forward to the challenge.

FastCrash45

Elite member
Hello there new to the forum, live in the uk joined after getting back in to rc aircraft after a 35 year brake my how things have changed discovered flitetest and thought i will give it a go. So i will probley have a lot of stupid questions in the next few weeks looking forward to the challenge.
Never a bad question on here. Ive asked some real face palms and no one puts you down. We are here to help each other and you'd be hard pressed to find a more friendly group with as much knowledge!! Welcome!! May your flights be long and your landings always soft!!

FDS

Elite member
Welcome, UK flite test supplies can be awkward, there’s now alternative power packs available that are cheaper but lots of the Speedbuild Kits seem to be out of stock everywhere, which is annoying.
The foamboard sold here in every shop and eBay is 40% heavier than the DTFB or FT board, so on smaller builds think twice before using it, larger planes need more length in the nose to counter the heavier tail.
Give us a shout if you get stuck, we have made most of the expensive mistakes already. No questions are considered stupid!