Hi!

kilroy07

Legendary member
Congratulations on a great first flight!

When I first saw your plane I was afraid it was a cheap toy, but it looks like it flew really well (at least YOU flew it really well!)

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
What's Gravity Wave?
It's when two black holes collide, they disrupt the space time continuum. The gravity waves always hit at the wrong time, they will suck your plane into the ground. They were first observed by the scientist in Sept 2015, but I had noticed something strange long before that. My planes would just randomly hit the ground. Now I know it's not me. They are defiantly getting worse, must have something to do with climate change.

You just can't make up this kind of stuff.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
It's when two black holes collide, they disrupt the space time continuum. The gravity waves always hit at the wrong time, they will suck your plane into the ground. They were first observed by the scientist in Sept 2015, but I had noticed something strange long before that. My planes would just randomly hit the ground. Now I know it's not me. They are defiantly getting worse, must have something to do with climate change.

You just can't make up this kind of stuff.

Ok, Thank you!

d8veh

Elite member
I don't go with the gravity waves theory. Instead, I heard that it's something to do with dark matter, which is attracted to and congregates around all objects that have mass, like trees, the ground, people, fence posts and similar things. When your plane arrives in the vicinity of this dark matter, a different force field engulfs it and sucks it in. This force field is part of the explanation for why gravity is much lower than it should be. it's the greater part of the field that would be gravity that occupies different dimensions from the ones we exist in, so it can't be measured, neither can its effect be proven with our maths, but nevertheless it's definitely there and active. You will see it for yourself whenever your plane is in the vicinity of those objects.

I got this from the aliens when they abducted me and took samples of my DNA, they asked me if they could do anything in return for it, so I asked them to explain this phenomenon, mainly in relation to why people who are either walking straight or standing still, always suddenly step into my path when I ride my bike near them, but I also noted that the affect on model planes must be from a similar cause. This was how I understood their explanation, but I must admit that some of it went over my head. Next time I see them, I'll ask if they can explain it in simpler terms.

Last edited:

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I know those guys. Little grey guys with big eyes, right? Got one on my ground crew. Alli Onation. He keeps going on and on about how HIS species is responsible for focused gravity waves and the black hole theory is just bunk. I don't trust him, though. He introduced me to his wife. Con Spiracy. Everything she said was questionable by any thinking human.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Alright, I think I I got it working. Tell me if it isn't.

In response to that video? BooYah! Heck yeah, man! The FT guys are like "It's so cold, we gotta go in." while wearing a sweatshirt. You are all: Snow? Packed? Makes a great take off and landing field! Kudo's to you and what a great flight. I am personally and seriously looking forward to more from you. You are a rare breed. You are a natural.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
In response to that video? BooYah! Heck yeah, man! The FT guys are like "It's so cold, we gotta go in." while wearing a sweatshirt. You are all: Snow? Packed? Makes a great take off and landing field! Kudo's to you and what a great flight. I am personally and seriously looking forward to more from you. You are a rare breed. You are a natural.

Thank you!