Hi

Ukbob87

Hi guys, really enjoy the show it has really helped me get back into rc after a long time, I used to be in the ATC which is Air Force cadets back here in the U.K. when I was younger and used to build and fly balsa chuck gliders and rc boats with my grandad back in the day (Tx/Rx crystals hahaha) I’ve scratch built four planes so far three of which have crashed instantly many times and one maidens today. This one is kinda based on the old fogey but is 47” across the wings and made of pizza boxes and lolly (popsicle) sticks.

I’m excited to join the forum as it’s good to get feedback from people with experience and I’m sure I’ll enjoy speaking with you all.

Peace 👊

Ukbob87

Hi guys, really enjoy the show it has really helped me get back into rc after a long time, I used to be in the ATC which is Air Force cadets back here in the U.K. when I was younger and used to build and fly balsa chuck gliders and rc boats with my grandad back in the day (Tx/Rx crystals hahaha) I’ve scratch built four planes so far three of which have crashed instantly many times and one maidens today. This one is kinda based on the old fogey but is 47” across the wings and made of pizza boxes and lolly (popsicle) sticks.

I’m excited to join the forum as it’s good to get feedback from people with experience and I’m sure I’ll enjoy speaking with you all.

Peace 👊

Attachments

• 5B39D7BE-A24C-495E-BD40-63EF7830EA55.jpeg
    5B39D7BE-A24C-495E-BD40-63EF7830EA55.jpeg
    594.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: FDS