Hi

Rossimoto

Hi again I've been a flitetest fan since the David Windestall days and build / fly anything ๐Ÿ˜

Just got around 10 members at our local flying club into foam board.
We have each build FT Mustangs, some of which are ridiculously overpowered (1000watts !)
A few members thanked me for putting the fun back in flying, my reply was thanks but thank the FliteTest team ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜

FastCrash45

Elite member
Hi again I've been a flitetest fan since the David Windestall days and build / fly anything ๐Ÿ˜

Just got around 10 members at our local flying club into foam board.
We have each build FT Mustangs, some of which are ridiculously overpowered (1000watts !)
A few members thanked me for putting the fun back in flying, my reply was thanks but thank the FliteTest team ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜
DANG, 1000 watts?!?! Must be a 1 second plane. Turn it every second or it's over the hills and too far away๐Ÿ˜Ž

Rossimoto

DANG, 1000 watts?!?! Must be a 1 second plane. Turn it every second or it's over the hills and too far away๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ˜†
I think we are at the limit for speed with them aerodynamically speaking ๐Ÿ˜‰
We are running Turnigy 35/42 1450 kv motors on a 9x6 prop on 4S. It's highly recommended. The weight of the motor balances out the heavier UK foam board.

FastCrash45

Elite member
๐Ÿ˜†
I think we are at the limit for speed with them aerodynamically speaking ๐Ÿ˜‰
We are running Turnigy 35/42 1450 kv motors on a 9x6 prop on 4S. It's highly recommended. The weight of the motor balances out the heavier UK foam board.
I was going to ask if you've folded any wings with that setup.๐Ÿ˜†