HK 2200mAh 3S sale $6

Aireal Anarchist

Elite member
Is the C-rating enough for a quad? That's what I'd be flying.

its only 25c rating I ran it on a 250 race quad 1/2 to 3/4 throttle for 8-10 min and it ran fine, when I hit it hard it got a warm but so do the turnigy's that are 30C ........... so it would depend on your quads use?

but I usually run 4s on mine its a race quad so these are not what I intended them for, I just used the quad to run these 3S 2200 mah battery through its paces faster and harder than a fixed wing so I could make a decision to buy more or not....and I bought 10 more to put in storage

Last edited:

"Corpse"

Legendary member
its only 25c rating I ran it on a 250 race quad 1/2 to 3/4 throttle for 8-10 min and it ran fine, when I hit it hard it got a warm but so do the turnigy's that are 30C ........... so it would depend on your quads use?

but I usually run 4s on mine its a race quad so these are not what I intended them for, I just used the quad to run these 3S 2200 mah battery through its paces faster and harder than a fixed wing so I could make a decision to buy more or not....and I bought 10 more to put in storage
I'm hoping to do about 120 amps burst. I'd only be doing about 40-50amps normal flight. Mostly chasing planes.

Last edited:

Liam B

I'm hoping to do about 120 amps burst. I'd only be doing about 40-50amps normal flight. Mostly chasing planes.

I'd go for higher c. The lower the cell count, the more c-rating matters in a pack. I ran 2200 3s in the old days with my Alien and it was flyable but super saggy and would come in burning hot. Not to mention the packs lasted all of like 10 cycles lol.

I fly exclusively CNHL packs now and absolutely love them. I've bought at least 30-40 and had no issues with cells.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I'd go for higher c. The lower the cell count, the more c-rating matters in a pack. I ran 2200 3s in the old days with my Alien and it was flyable but super saggy and would come in burning hot. Not to mention the packs lasted all of like 10 cycles lol.

I fly exclusively CNHL packs now and absolutely love them. I've bought at least 30-40 and had no issues with cells.
Thanks! I'd rather spend a lot of money on a pack that will last me, rather than otherwise.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Got my packs in today! seem really solid and high quality. Threw one on the charger, came perfectly balanced, all cells at 3.8v.
View attachment 166498
View attachment 166503

I also got a few Rhino 4s 1550s and some other small turnigy packs. Shown above is only like 2/3 of my batteries... looks like Im in the market for a larger ammo can!

How do you keep your batteries from getting cluttered and mixed around in the ammo can?