How about a review on the KDS flymentor with the HK450
and maybe something about the setup / settings spectrum dx7,
Regards Craig

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
HOLD, STOP, NO!

Ok, now that I got that out of my system. It's been a while, so I don't remember the exact difference, but the B400 has a different head, than the HK/TREX helis do. So the information in the pitch curves is backwards from one to the other.

While the wife is out hiking with a friend of hers, I'll break out the helicopter, the DX7, and the flymentor. I'll see if I can get them all to be friends, and I'll try to make sure to document it all.

I might have to do it in the living room though, the workshop... ugh, the workshop....

sukhoi69

Hi, I would be interested in any hints and help on setting up the Flymentor. I have one and yet to take it out of the box. Plan on putting it my 450 Pro when I get around to finishing it.
Thanks

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I know, I know. It's sitting at the living room coffee table as I type. Maybe today I'll quit being so lazy...

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Here's a video, that will have to do. My first attempt did not go well, and I am feeling a bit too frustrated at the moment. I have mixed feelings on helicopters. It's certainly a love hate relationship.