Hobby King Shopping Cart EMPTY!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Man I am MAD :mad: . I spent several hours on the hobby king site logged in to my account and sourced over $200 of parts for several builds I am planning, it got late and I went to bed. Today I log back in and the shopping cart is EMPTY :mad::mad:. Now I can either spend 2 or 3 hours resourcing at Hobby King or I can buy from another vendor which is what I just might do. I EXPECT that when I am logged in and build a cart that it MUST NOT EXPIRE (certainly not overnight anyway) !

Thurmond

sandblaster

Use your Wish List and a simple click is all that is needed when ready to place the order. Shopping cart is emptied on regular basics.

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
What I do is, I copy the cart contents and put them into an email, then send the email to myself. Then I can click on anything I want, and go back and add it to cart.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
It's totally called WISHLIST! You've now learnt to add everything to your wishlist first...

I think HK turned off the feature that used to save your shopping cart. I used to be able to add stuff to my shopping cart at home in the evening and pull up the contents at my work computer the next morning by logging into my HK account.

Klonas

Strange.
Hobbyking saves my cart...
It does say empty near the button though, but when I click it everything appears.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I went back and rebuilt the cart (saved it to a text file) and everything was in stock but by the time I got to the shipping page items were OUT of STOCK. Not my day to buy from Hobby King apparently.

Thurmond

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
It's not actually HK's fault... It's your computer that deletes the cookies that tell HK what you had in your cart.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hey, my shopping cart stayed this time!

I just closed the page without logging out, then next day I logged in, clicked on cart and there they were. But if you log in, and then add an item to cart, it will be gone.

Klonas

Maybe my cart doesn't dissapear because I never log off... Just exit the website. Logs out automatically after a few mins

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I started getting logged out automatically after several minutes...I haven't timed it but it used to keep me logged in until I restarted the browser or the PC.