HobbyKing Buddy Codes Instant Gratification

ipetepete

Not sure this is the right place for this, but thought I would share a tip thats saved me some cash here and there.

I use Google Chrome, and a while back I came across a pretty handy little extension that will automatically find buddy discount codes for various products you may be thinking about purchasing via HK.

Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 2.51.08 PM.png

You can get the extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hk-buddyprice-codes-detec/lcdkndlfcidmfboginpipenajinljndp

Hope this helps some of you other penny pinchers out there.

tramsgar

Tried the plug-in, but it didn't work that well. The code links listed in the small top right window didn't work, the stuff was added to the cart with normal price. Was worh a try, though. The automatic adding of buddy codes to rc-buddy.com was nice though.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Tried the plug-in, but it didn't work that well. The code links listed in the small top right window didn't work, the stuff was added to the cart with normal price. Was worh a try, though. The automatic adding of buddy codes to rc-buddy.com was nice though.

You must be logged in to the website, and sometimes the buddycodes have already been used and not deleted. Oh, and there's a limit to how many buddy codes you can use.