Hobbyking Buddy codes - Share your's here!

Klonas

X-BLADE Precision knife with replaceable SK-5 blade XD-119-4B.jpg
http://www.hobbyking.com/buddy.asp?code=C80E76B1-12E0-407C-B655-0E81FA95781B

Hobby King GT-2 2.4Ghz Receiver 3Ch HK-GT2R.jpg
http://www.hobbyking.com/buddy.asp?code=5671DBB6-EB69-4821-AF09-6C709F376242

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
HAHAHA I have good news!

I ordered some new stuff,

Turnigy High Density R/C LED Flexible Strip-
Turnigy 2650mAh 3S 1C LLF Tx Pack (Futaba/JR
Light Foam Wheel (Diam: 75, Width: 20mm)
Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack
Turnigy KeyChain Camera w/o memory card

And I checked out, all fine.

Next morning, everything was gone from the order list after I payed! So I contacted chat, they are nice to me as I haven't complained to them yet... And they fixed it.

BUT! My items were buddycoded when I paid, and now the items on the list are not buddycoded, so I guess I'll share those if I get them!

Weird, frightening, and interesting experience!

sandblaster

HAHAHA I have good news!

I ordered some new stuff,

Turnigy High Density R/C LED Flexible Strip-
Turnigy 2650mAh 3S 1C LLF Tx Pack (Futaba/JR
Light Foam Wheel (Diam: 75, Width: 20mm)
Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack
Turnigy KeyChain Camera w/o memory card

And I checked out, all fine.

Next morning, everything was gone from the order list after I payed! So I contacted chat, they are nice to me as I haven't complained to them yet... And they fixed it.

BUT! My items were buddycoded when I paid, and now the items on the list are not buddycoded, so I guess I'll share those if I get them!

Weird, frightening, and interesting experience!

Did you sign in before you stared with the buddy codes? I had one the other day, had to do it 3 or 4 times before it worked correct. It keep giving me "You Cart is Empty". Finally it worked.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Did you sign in before you stared with the buddy codes? I had one the other day, had to do it 3 or 4 times before it worked correct. It keep giving me "You Cart is Empty". Finally it worked.
No! All was OK, I payed, checked out, all OK; but next day I checked my order status and all was GONE! Like I bought an empty box for $60! In the list they give the packing guys there wasn't anything! So HK chat members added them manually... Boy was I scared!