HobbyKing Orders.

SkySlayer

ARC=Almost Ready to Crash
Hy guys I want to know what is taking HobbyKing so long with my order and why I cannot track it like others can. It says I need IE8 or something. And that it's not available.

-Shaun

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
SkySlayer....dont feel victimised Hobby king aint pickin on ya....I have recieved an order before it even made there tracking system
hang in there and it will arrive....they aint never gonna win awards for customer care...only there prices

sandblaster

Once it leaves the HK warehouse, it is up to the shipping company to provide tracking information. International tracking leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes it works, just -- sometimes.

Yeah, if you picked the cheapest shipping, international air, expect it to take a month to get to you. That's been my experience.

Lately, it seems I've had really good response with using the EMS shipping and get it about a week after it leaves HK.

SkySlayer

Yeah, if you picked the cheapest shipping, international air, expect it to take a month to get to you. That's been my experience.

Lately, it seems I've had really good response with using the EMS shipping and get it about a week after it leaves HK.

Yip its been over 1 month

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Check your local post website for a tracking service. My PO has one called IPS, they give me more info than app3 from hongkong post.

Mike oxbig

15% nitro is my cologne
Cheap shipping is hit or miss. I usually get things from hk in two weeks but sometimes it takes a while. 8weeks is the longest I've waited.

The funny thing is that usually stuff from hk is faster to Canada than things from the states.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I've found shipping to Aus pretty good. It's usually 7 business days from posted to my door with the cheapest shipping. Tracking is poor, but at least I can see when it left Hong Kong usually.

SkySlayer

Cheap shipping is hit or miss. I usually get things from hk in two weeks but sometimes it takes a while. 8weeks is the longest I've waited.

The funny thing is that usually stuff from hk is faster to Canada than things from the states.

Thats strange

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
They're so far behind on tickets, they've disabled chat support until they can catch up. If you need cs, apparently the forum is the place to go.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
They were advertising for work at home support people with 5 years or more RC experience.

Thurmond

con244

So that's how they do their support? They work from home? No wonder it's just about impossible to get anyone to commit to anything on CS online.
Con

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Thanx man but I don't have any money to do that and I have no sponsors.

All it takes to start a business is a Initiative, a Valid Business Plan, Hard work and OPM (other peoples money). Many businesses started with a Garage and a Dream and little more.

Investment Money (OPM) is not that hard to obtain with Internet funding sources such as kickstarter.com .

Thurmond

Thurmond