HobbyKing Packaging for Shipping

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Good luck my friend. Can't wait to see vids of you flying around.

The crystals for my Tx will be arriving the 3rd of November, they are coming with a friend of mine. I have no ordered the plane yet but I will soon :) I will first order a small box with components to check customs, and later on the Bixler ARF itself.

So, I may not be flying by the end of the year, but by January or February I should be up in the air!

PaulT

Mentor
Just received my Tek Sumo today and it would seem to me that packaging and delivery is really improving.
14 days from time of order from Hong Kong and not even as much as a scratch.
Now to find time to build.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I checked with my PO today. The first package might arrive in a week. Maybe two. If it does take two weeks for me, I will get parts for a small slowflyer instantly!

I'll keep you updated.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I checked with my PO today. The first package might arrive in a week. Maybe two. If it does take two weeks for me, I will get parts for a small slowflyer instantly!

I'll keep you updated.

Good luck with your order. :)
I made my first one from the International Warehouse yesterdays :)

sukhoi69

21 orders, hundreds of items and not a single problem. For the money I have saved if I were to receive a faulty product I am prepared to cop it on the chin. I am so far ahead in savings it wouldn't matter.

Illiop

Big Daddies
I have never had an issue with any of my shipments coming in poorly packaged. all the batteries I get are bubble wrapped and taped, all loose stuff is in ziplock packages or stapled plastic bags. Great shipping, great packaging. The only issue I usually have is finding items the appropriate weight to fill out the rest of the available total. I hate to waste those extra grams!

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Thanks for the feedback! IDK why people complain about the shipping!
Maybe they're complaining about the shipping time. I've never had a problem with items being damaged in shipment. The boxes look pretty rough by the time they get to me but the stuff inside is packaged well and has always been ok. My worst complaint is that it has taken HK four or five days to ship my orders on occasion

ananas1301

I have never had an issue with any of my shipments coming in poorly packaged. all the batteries I get are bubble wrapped and taped, all loose stuff is in ziplock packages or stapled plastic bags. Great shipping, great packaging. The only issue I usually have is finding items the appropriate weight to fill out the rest of the available total. I hate to waste those extra grams!

With my first order I was SPOTON 500g :D I was sooo happy about that!

bmsweb

Site Moderator
I'm on Order number 14 or 15 I can't remember but so far everything has been packed perfectly . . but unfortunately they must play soccer with foam models before packing them. So far just about every model has had something wrong with it. The Bixler was the last model we purchased. It had a broken wing. Mind you its usually a very simple and easy fix if you get something like that and there is no way I would stop buying from them.

The pricing is great and so are their products. Just spend another $300 on goodies last night :)

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
It is really annoying when HK adds extra packaging charge just for ordering a Master Airscrew prop when you can order other brands of same size without "penalty".

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It is really annoying when HK adds extra packaging charge just for ordering a Master Airscrew prop when you can order other brands of same size without "penalty".

I hate that the carbon fiber rods can't share the Bixler's box...

ananas1301

I'm on Order number 14 or 15 I can't remember but so far everything has been packed perfectly . . but unfortunately they must play soccer with foam models before packing them. So far just about every model has had something wrong with it. The Bixler was the last model we purchased. It had a broken wing. Mind you its usually a very simple and easy fix if you get something like that and there is no way I would stop buying from them.

The pricing is great and so are their products. Just spend another $300 on goodies last night :)

If I would just have the money ...

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
My Superlight Edge 540 has just arrived, motor and servos for it too. Everything looks perfect :applause: