HobbyKing Packaging for Shipping

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
They arrive SUPER WELL packaged! lot of bubble wrap and bubble bags. with a fragile sticker too!

FPVking

My notes about shipping times china to EU:
Hongkong post 7 days.
Swisspost 2 weeks.
Speedpost occured as new to me. 3 weeks and counting...

All my 10 packages received good conditon for this moment.

Last edited:

Klonas

Through Swiss post was sent my first package and it arrived a bit crushed but ok because of good packaging. It took almost a month for me to get it but the package was in my country quite a while: going through customs, post offices and all that kind of stuff...
So yeah almost like 2 weeks in my country... Other than that everything else was good.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Yeah, I expect it to take a long time. The Bixler shouldn't have a problem w/o batteries.

Does anyone know if parcels take as long as regular post or do they take longer?

DejaD

ARG=almost ready to glue
I ordered 2, 4S 5000 mAh Lipo packs and I couldn't believe how well they were packaged. I was very suprised and pleased with the level of attention they gave to protecting my batteries. It appears that HK is listening to the comsumers and making efforts to improve the level of support and quality they offer. Congrats to HK!

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
Yeah, EMS also arrives in about a week, standard letters from India take 2-3 weeks to arrive, so I am guessing air Parcel from China will slightly less. The customs here is a breeze, there are very little ppl who buy online so...the parcel arrives, they call and VOILA!

Guys...a quick question::::::::::: Does Air Parcel Come with a tracking number?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OK, I unboxed the package at a friends house, took pictures and all, but I forgot my thumb drive with the pictures. I'll upload them as soon as possible.

Anyway, everything was well packed, especially the LiPo, it was inside a bubblewrap bag inside a box inside a lot of bubblewrap; the charger was in a protective foam bag, the connectors and horns weren't protected but they didn't need it anyways, the ESC was on top of everything with bubblewrap around it. I'm happy. Haven't had a chance to try the stuff, but we'll see.

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
OK, I unboxed the package at a friends house, took pictures and all, but I forgot my thumb drive with the pictures. I'll upload them as soon as possible.

Anyway, everything was well packed, especially the LiPo, it was inside a bubblewrap bag inside a box inside a lot of bubblewrap; the charger was in a protective foam bag, the connectors and horns weren't protected but they didn't need it anyways, the ESC was on top of everything with bubblewrap around it. I'm happy. Haven't had a chance to try the stuff, but we'll see.

Nice. Cant wait for the pics. HK's packing is very nice. I think the more empty space you have on your order, the more bubble wrap they include.

Klonas

I've heard that they add stickers if there is lots of space left in your box.
But i didn't get any stickers with my purchase....