HobbyKing - US Warehouse - FASSSSSSSST

sandblaster

Have waited for some time for the Durafly Corsair to arrive in the US. It shows up on Monday 3/19, place order before breakfast. UPS just dropped it off about 11:00 am 3/20. I have never received anything out of the Seattle area so fast. It usually takes 3 days to get an order out of Seattle to my home in Oregon. Very impressed with the service. And the airplane, beautiful and big. Going to be so much fun to put together. Didn't expect it, so I'm in the middle on a nut ball build. Need to get it further along before I can start on the F4U. If I can stand it.

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
It is so annoying that HK have a German warehouse but the stock is so limited....I trawl through there
web pages drooling at all the lovely stuff....then logon to the DE warehouse and hardly anything....
oh well the wait is worth it......... considering the cheapest I can get a lipo for in the UK is about $45

sandblaster

US warehouse keeps adding stock and growing. Very nice to see. Hope some day to have no need to place orders in the International warehouse. HK has huge growing pains. Hard to keep up with the demand it looks. Think they do great as factory time can be in high demand with limited manufacturing time. Have read on other hobby forums where one has to plan a year out and get in line at the factory.

jd7792

Try Waiting for things to arrive down under, here in Perth West Australia! Ordered a nice small plane for my sons 10th Birthday, when it arrived I gave it to his son for his 12th Birthday!

Narrrrr! Only Kidding,, in fact I am very impressed with delivery times from USA to AUS.

sandblaster

Try Waiting for things to arrive down under, here in Perth West Australia! Ordered a nice small plane for my sons 10th Birthday, when it arrived I gave it to his son for his 12th Birthday!

Narrrrr! Only Kidding,, in fact I am very impressed with delivery times from USA to AUS.

Yep! Things just grow bigger and faster down under.:)