HobbyKing USA Info...

JohnnyV

I've only read stories and have been hesitant to order... I do not want to feel like I'm gambling when I'm ordering. Good service is as important if not more important when and where I shop. Support costs money... I don't know if they're trying to wring every penny of profit or that We just won't pay the prices they'd need to charge... Been watching prices and the budget priced items are catching up with Horizon in some areas. I was taught early that you bug cheap you get cheap.... Buy cheap,buy.twice.... I'll intend to make a smaller order and see how it goes... Ive spent thousands in the past couple few years... Not hard to do in this hobby...

Ok hobbyking ....let's see how you do on my first order.

J

John Campbell

I've only read stories and have been hesitant to order... I do not want to feel like I'm gambling when I'm ordering. Good service is as important if not more important when and where I shop. Support costs money... I don't know if they're trying to wring every penny of profit or that We just won't pay the prices they'd need to charge... Been watching prices and the budget priced items are catching up with Horizon in some areas. I was taught early that you bug cheap you get cheap.... Buy cheap,buy.twice.... I'll intend to make a smaller order and see how it goes... Ive spent thousands in the past couple few years... Not hard to do in this hobby...

Ok hobbyking ....let's see how you do on my first order.

J

I have had 40 orders with them, and only have had problems with 2 of them. Over a 2 year period I have spent over $5000 with them. You would think that I would deserve a little more respect on a couple of orders. I am hesitant to buy planes from them, because so much of the guts of the PNF planes are garbage... But you get what you pay for :) Over all I have been happy with them.