Hobbyking Vampire

wadsie

theres a vampire near where i live in a park at Wingham NSW on a big stand that my pop built a long time ago its pritty cool heres a photo
800px-WinghamRSLanddeHavillandVampire.JPG

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I just reread the posts you made Wadsie, and noticed you mentioned that it was your father that built the pedestal that the plane rests on?

Wow, that's something to be proud of right there!

I've seen some ugly stands for static aircraft. That one is very nicely done.

unleaded

:applause: i grew up drawing Vampires from about the age of 5 because they used to fly over our house when they would land at mascot for service???? i am now 65 and cant wait for the release all ready have the cash on standby LOL:rolleyes:

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Haha, I've run out of models on my 9x already, and I've still got a plane in the post. I don't think one of these is happening any time soon.

John Campbell

Bugger . . my wife will kill me if another order arrives from HK! We know the Courier guy that well now that we gave him a box of Chocolates for Christmas and when he dropped off the last Package last week, he told my wife "Wish Paul and Thomas all the Best for the New Year for me".

Hmm, one nice thing about not being married... I know what you mean. I had a deal worked out with mine to put them in my Garage and I have a supply of signed slips. He just simply adds the info to the front of the already signed back. Hmm... Maybe I should have gotten him a christmas gift as well. Maybe next year.

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
ok, this is officially on my DO WANT list. i absolutely love first gen jet fighters and the way this thing flew in the review, i think i may make this my first edf. i had been planning on making the durafly T-28 my first larger complex model, but the jet bug is now biting hard and i dont think i can resist it! :cool:

Jay Pope

Has anyone gotten one of these yet? I'm curious about the battery bay dimensions, specifically what we can fit in there :)

John Campbell

Has anyone gotten one of these yet? I'm curious about the battery bay dimensions, specifically what we can fit in there :)

Just a guess, but I am sure there are some in transit, but with the expedient shipping of Hobby King, I doubt any of them have arrived yet... I am getting ready to order one, but haven't yet.

Just a guess, but I am sure there are some in transit, but with the expedient shipping of Hobby King, I doubt any of them have arrived yet... I am getting ready to order one, but haven't yet.

Me too! I wish I would of ordered from the first batch as they raised the price a little. Too bad your not closer, we could combine and maybe save on some freight.