HobbyZone Champ Challenge

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Yeah eyeinthesky! You deserved the plane!

Have fun flying it!

Also to get back to the episode! I think it is a really well done episode, especially for it being the first episode of HH. Probably a bit short but I would watch FT 24/7 if there would be episodes that go that long :D:D

i have a champ it was my first plane and the box is right, i had no experience in rc planes other than the sim and i did not crash in the first flight so it is a very god plane from my point of view

Boom

Hey guys, thanks for a nice episode!
Watching I thought what the hell is 1.3oz? :) For all those that thought the same thing as me: its about 37g!
Also for all those wondering: its a 3 chan plane.
Would have been nice to have something 4chan in that size - but I heard there's a "Beast 3d" episode coming up! Can't wait!

Keep up the good work!

ananas1301

YES! Have seen some pictures of the package on one of them photos which had the the unboxing of the first HH shipment to FT

Friz

Fighting for more FLITE
Just when i thought flight test couldnt get any better... I loved this episode and how each sponser has their own intro.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
This also shows off the awesomeness of the Champ. It makes me wonder with all the Champ excitement now if theres anyway to know how many more HH will sell b/c of the new video.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
That's great...I hope my kids will be interested...I've got my two year old on the simulator but he just goofs around with it.

earthsciteach

Aaaannnd.... Perfect! LOL!!!! Great video! I'm definitely showing this to my student who has a Champ and asking why he can't land out of a low level loop like your kid. Ha ha!

scaleflyer450

Those seem like fun little flyers, Do you guys have the E-flite P-40 war hawk? Excellent flyer, love E-flite, and Parkzone. Keep up the good work!

sleb

If it's RC I can crash it
Just watched the show, another great episode. I have to say I love my Champ. It is the plane that got me back into flying. Has many bruises but just keeps flying.

ananas1301

This also shows off the awesomeness of the Champ. It makes me wonder with all the Champ excitement now if theres anyway to know how many more HH will sell b/c of the new video.

There are some bits of the plane flying inverted and it is only a 3ch plane with no ailerons!!!
That is really impressive! I tried that out a while ago with a Easystar and that is pretty hard to do! With ailerons it is easy thought :D:D My respects to the lad!

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
Nice video! next time you should reverse Bixlers channels, or assign the channels to the wrong inputs, would be interesting to see how fast he can learn ;)

ScottGridley

Flite Test has another sponsor! In this episode Josh and Josh compete with the HobbyZone Champ. This amazing little plane is an easy flyer. Watch as Josh and Josh challenge each other to do a touch and go off the trampoline in the backyard. Watch to see how we even the odds between the noob and the veteran.

Great episode, guys! I hope you do more of this head-to-head stuff.

ananas1301

Nice video! next time you should reverse Bixlers channels, or assign the channels to the wrong inputs, would be interesting to see how fast he can learn ;)

That would be soooo unfair. Changin chanel inputs means that Bixler will spend more time thinking of which sticks to move and then he´ll crash! I think that is for sure but it would be nice to see how well he does with that handicap

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
That would be soooo unfair. Changin chanel inputs means that Bixler will spend more time thinking of which sticks to move and then he´ll crash! I think that is for sure but it would be nice to see how well he does with that handicap
I think it would....he has been flying for a very long time.

Kwilletts

Well, I can tell you that my Champ was the first plane I had, flew the wings of off her a few times, put it in a basketball net, flown information at indoors, and hit my loving wife directly on the buttox with it (by accident of course, wouldnt wanna hurt my girl, or the wife either.) I have since sold the Champ to a friend to get him into it, he loves it, and we are looking foward to our first indoor here in Dayton, Ohio next Sunday with him. The champ is so fun, gentle, forgiving, and entertaining it hurts sometimes( Ask my wife). Glad to see you guys reviewed and challenged it! Love your trim, perhaps HH can sell the wing with the flite test logo stock as an optional relpacement part. I almost want to go and buy another prior to next sunday for the indoor, but my brain would melt deciding between it and my new mosquito! Anyway guys again love the episodes, Educate, Entertain, & Inform (I liked that addiditon of elevate in the promo video) take care watching as always! Great call HH for sponsoring flitetest!