HoryzonHD V3 1080p FPV Camera V3 For TekSumo - Finally Got One

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Finally got my hands on one of these camera from FoxtechFPV and I must say the quality looks way better than expected. I've included the Unboxing video of it and in particular jump to the 3:50 second mark to see some sample footage taken with it. I can't wait to get this on the TekSumo!

Hoping it works well as an FPV camera also.

diydrone

HoryzonHD V3 FPV on a quadcopter

Hi! Liking it more each day, we just tried it as a FPV camera on a quadcopter and it worked well. We have not tried removing the LCD, but that would make it even a lighter camera.

RoyBro

Mentor
I've included the Unboxing video of it

No offense, but I really hate unboxing videos. They are usually a complete waste of time. I much prefer a regular review. It's alright to display the components, but to see them come out of a box wrapped in plastic serves no purpose.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
No offense, but I really hate unboxing videos. They are usually a complete waste of time. I much prefer a regular review. It's alright to display the components, but to see them come out of a box wrapped in plastic serves no purpose.

Except if you are completely obsessed with a product and want to see as much as possible of it. Recording while unboxing does help, though, if you get a missing item you ave proof of it.

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Except if you are completely obsessed with a product and want to see as much as possible of it. Recording while unboxing does help, though, if you get a missing item you ave proof of it.

I actually stopped doing Unboxing videos for a while for that exact reason, but I ended up getting requests for them again. Interestingly almost all my Unboxing do get 2-4 thumbs down (on average) but I'm perfectly cool with that. Well that's my 2 cents worth :)

I'm actually after a new Podcasting Mic and I'm looking at buying one second hand from ebay. I specifically looked for unboxing videos to find out exactly what a new one came with :D