Hostetler Cessna 185 Build Log

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
I need to buy parts for the 185. That's another big reason why I'm not working on it. I need servos, engine, landing gear, hardware, wheels, prop, spinner, cowl, windshield, material for windows, fiberglass, etc
Still have a long way before they're needed though, you could finish the fuselage, finish the wing and tail before you need that stuff.

OliverW

Legendary member
Still have a long way before they're needed though, you could finish the fuselage, finish the wing and tail before you need that stuff.
True, I would really like to have the servos at least though as I'm going to have them "hidden" and have the control horns hidden if possible too so it looks more scale. My dad did it on his skymaster and it turned out really clean

cyclone3350

Master member
I never
I need to buy parts for the 185. That's another big reason why I'm not working on it. I need servos, engine, landing gear, hardware, wheels, prop, spinner, cowl, windshield, material for windows, fiberglass, etc

I don't like to start a project without having as much as I need to work on it. I hate it when U get on a roll & have to abruptly stop & wait to order something. It just causes me to move on to something else & having to re-motivate myself to get back to it.