hotwax Plan Index

hotwax

Hello,

some news:

106_1647.JPG

FB Baby drawings are up View attachment FB Baby A1.pdf , tiled View attachment FB Baby A4_tiled.pdf

Please report for errors and have fun.

Last edited:

jpot1

Elite member
Question on the FB Sick 15 - On page 1 in the bottom right corner are two pieces that I am not sure where they would go? Are you indicating that you cut from the bottom of the wing down into the fuse to insert the wing and then those pieces act as additional bracing? Could you just slide the wing through like the FT Spitfire/Mustang? Just curious.

hotwax

Question on the FB Sick 15 - On page 1 in the bottom right corner are two pieces that I am not sure where they would go? Are you indicating that you cut from the bottom of the wing down into the fuse to insert the wing and then those pieces act as additional bracing? Could you just slide the wing through like the FT Spitfire/Mustang? Just curious.

It's a pitty that I made no pictures while building.

The process is building the wing and the fuselage without glueing the bottom. Take the fuselage upside down and glue the elevator in. To insert the wing, you must open one fuselage side. Only than you can move the wing in. The cutouts in the fuselage are shorter than the wing center because there is no cutout for the ailerons and the wing chord in the center is about 25 mm longer than at the fuselage sides.
Make the wingtips the same distance to the table and glue the wing. Now you can restore the fuselage side and glue the wing fully in. The funny shaped fillets are glued inside the fuselage sides locking wing and firewall in. When you glue the bottom fuselage, the fillets support the hatch too.

I hope that helps a bit

Last edited:

hotwax

Not so good news,

Google ends the free Google Drive in the next days, so the link in my signature will be dead soon.

Will be continued

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Werner, as far as I can see, only the Mac and PC desktop apps are going away. The google drive service isn't going anywhere, and you can still access it all from your web browser. They are rolling out a new desktop app called Backup and Sync.

hotwax

Last edited:

hotwax

Pictures will follow, here is a symbol picture:

SIGRascal72_11.jpg

My build starts today. It follows roughly the FT Simple Storch with some personal modifications to wing and fuselage.

Span is 1450 mm, power is like the FT Simple Storch. I will use a 2835 1200 KV. It's a 4 channel plane. Flapperons are possible.

Last edited:

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Pictures will follow, here is a symbol picture:

View attachment 102575

My build starts today. It follows roughly the FT Simple Storch with some personal modifications to wing and fuselage.

Span is 1450 mm, power is like the FT Simple Storch. I will use a 2835 1200 KV. It's a 4 channel plane. Flapperons are possible.

would this: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy2836-brushless-outrunner-1200kv.html
or this: http://www.valuehobby.com/gforce-e450-1200kv-motor.html
work?