- two new versions of wingtips, one open ended, one solid
- Barbeque skewers between rudder and elevator
- some small corrections

You can download from Hotwax Google Drive

More to come

Last edited:

hotwax

Hi everybody,

made some redesign of the first page and more exciting, put the FB Terry drawing on my Google Drive for free download.

maxibild.jpg

Feel free to comment.

P.S. Did I say that there are rumors, that Phill Kraft once designed this plane exclusivly for Graupner?

Last edited:

jpot1

Elite member
Hotwax, great to see you back posting. What is the wingspan on the FB Terry? Any thought to making plans for your Eindecker? Ideally something that could fit a shorter FT style pod? Always lived the looks of that one!

hotwax

Allright,

the FB Eindecker will be the next.

FB Terry span is 1111 mm, about 44 inch.

Last edited:

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
hotwax,
Your FB Kite would be awesome! My vote goes for it. :D

jpot1

Elite member
Hi everybody,

I just uploaded the FB Eindecker plans.

View attachment 93144

tiled for A4 paper View attachment 93145 full size for A1 paper View attachment 93146

I made some small changes from the original model. A detachable wing and the option for a simple landig gear.
Please report any errors.

And now the question, what shall I draw next?

Question - what was the weight of your motor up front. Looks like this one needs a lot of nose weight to acheive the CG. I was hoping to use a shorter FT style pod but will decide based on what motor and battery you were using?

hotwax

The prototype used a Donkey 3007 with big propellerhub at 82 gr. A standard 2826 with light hub would be 62 gr.

It's more important to put the battery vertically just behind the firewall on one side and the ESC on the other side.

I made my version out of the heavier Airplac Premier Satin, which is about one 3rd heavier than Flitetest Foam. If you use Flitetest Foam, your plane will not get tailheavy by itself. If you are still not shure, you can peel of the paper off from the inside of the rear fuselage.

FB Kite next, okay, but this a very demanding build and not such an easy flyer.

I hope you can handle it.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Tag Hotwax! Do you have any pics of the Storch cabin mod installed? Looks interesting.