hotwax Plan Index

wov

Hello Hotwax,

I just cut the parts for the Terry from your plans and I am very excited to build another Terry ca. 35 years after I flew the original Graupner Terry, which was my very first RC plane.

But I am missing the wing spar from your plans. Or am I missing something else here? Of course, the spar is easy to cut, but what should be the correct height?

Thank you
Wolfgang

wov

Thank you, Werner, for the plans of this model. My sons and I had great fun building it and the first flights made us all smile. The e-Terry flies just as good as the one I had with a 1.7 ccm Webra engine and huge Graupner linear servos. We didn't finish the landing gear yet, but who needs it anyway.

Attachments

• 190912_Terry0.jpg
    190912_Terry0.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 190912_Terry1.jpg
    190912_Terry1.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 190912_Terry2.jpg
    190912_Terry2.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 0

hotwax

Hi fellow builders,

I started to move my videos from Youtube to Dailymotion.
It's a French Company that will keep me out of the Youtube mess about videos that are attractive to children.

Sorry for that

Boberticus

Holy cow, its sorta humbleing to see such a build catalouge...

how long has it taken to amass this collection? surely theres a ton of work here...?

Will be building your Eindecker for sure.

hotwax

@hotwax I'm going to be building your simple pacer, and I'm confused as to what these parts are. Thank you

These long peaces are all the wing spacers (spars). They have differend lengths so that you can join them at differend locations.

The Bede 4 is a little beast. I had stability issues at first.Then it nosedived when ideling. Now I added more downthrust. Maybe a bigger horizontal stab is needed.

I will report

OliverW

Legendary member
These long peaces are all the wing spacers (spars). They have differend lengths so that you can join them at differend locations.

The Bede 4 is a little beast. I had stability issues at first.Then it nosedived when ideling. Now I added more downthrust. Maybe a bigger horizontal stab is needed.

I will report
Thank you very much! Keep me posted on the Bede. That definitely sounds like its either tail heavy or needs a bigger horizontal stab

hotwax

Good News,

my vaxination is complete and I'm able to go to the flying field with no regrets.
I just made and flew a slightly modified FT Bushwacker for a friend, all went extremely well.

Now I'm back in business. Next tasks are building the FB Baby Porter prototype and testing the FB Bede 4.
I smashed the first FB Little Buzzer through a corn field, Now I need a new one, this time in white.

Stay tuned

Last edited: