How about building planes we can actually build too !

Bricks

Master member
Well it takes money to keep the doors open, if FT does not evolve then it will die like any business, if it does not keep moving forward they will parish. Like this forum no advertising they foot the total bill for server space etc. How many times can you backwards and keep the more advanced builders and flyers around, if all they do are the basics over and over again. They have a library of videos for the newbies and this forum to ask questions.

Me it would get pretty boring seeing basically the same square box with minor changes as airplanes.

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Well it takes money to keep the doors open, if FT does not evolve then it will die like any business, if it does not keep moving forward they will parish. Like this forum no advertising they foot the total bill for server space etc. How many times can you backwards and keep the more advanced builders and flyers around, if all they do are the basics over and over again. They have a library of videos for the newbies and this forum to ask questions.

Me it would get pretty boring seeing basically the same square box with minor changes as airplanes.

Exactly! I'm glad FT is doing more complicated and advanced designs. If I want a blocky plane, I can design it myself in an afternoon. I can't do that for the master series (yet)