How did this happen again!!!

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I've rerouted some wires, and rotated the receiver 90 degrees to make wiring easier. It is ready to fly, all it needs now is a battery and an ESC, both of which are ordered. Horizon actually replaced the broken receiver with a newer model, the AR640.
image.jpg

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Sorry for not updating this right away, but right before the maiden flight I did a throttle run up, and it was running really smooth until at full throttle the prop, spinner, and collet flew off the plane, taking some of the cowling with it. The collet slipped, and one of my field members recomended just getting one of those adapters where you grind a flat hole and attatch it with a grub screw, that way it doesn't fly off. Does anyone happen to know the name of that? here are the images, I'll have to repaint the cowl, and I already got 2 replacement props.
image.jpg
image.jpg

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Sorry for not updating this right away, but right before the maiden flight I did a throttle run up, and it was running really smooth until at full throttle the prop, spinner, and collet flew off the plane, taking some of the cowling with it. The collet slipped, and one of my field members recomended just getting one of those adapters where you grind a flat hole and attatch it with a grub screw, that way it doesn't fly off. Does anyone happen to know the name of that? here are the images, I'll have to repaint the cowl, and I already got 2 replacement props. View attachment 169503 View attachment 169504

Sorry that happend man! The airplane looks awsome!!