How do "Conversations" work.

Tench745

Master member
I thought I saw a thread about this topic already, but couldn't find it anywhere in Forums 101.

Where can I find ongoing conversations with other forum members? I get email links when someone messages me and I can navigate from that to past messages, but can't find a button/link from any of the forum landing pages to get to a conversation list.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Haha, oops. Yeah, I spied the "inbox" just after I posted. I've been looking for it for two days now... Does this make me old or just clueless?
I'm surprised that you have never seen it in 6 years here lol. At least ya got it now.

Glad that's sorted.
Another one. What exactly is "follow" for?? It seems to me it should alert me when someone I'm following does some action, like create a new post. But I've never noticed anything at all.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
Glad that's sorted.
Another one. What exactly is "follow" for?? It seems to me it should alert me when someone I'm following does some action, like create a new post. But I've never noticed anything at all.
This button does just that
CAB245DC-3008-45D6-A30B-7D506E1D1EA2.jpeg

It's not a secret, I think we just need to read the manual. :LOL:
THERE'S the problem. I lost mine. Or they never gave me one. Or it was in some primitive form of English written by Chinese who say "Oh sure I speak English. I'll write it for us. All loyalty to the CCP!"

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
You could install Discord and all convo's are realtime. Even voice or video conferencing. There is a channel or room on there called Aviation RC Noobs Podcast. Its made up of a bunch of us from here, check it out

Tench745

Master member
You could install Discord and all convo's are realtime. Even voice or video conferencing. There is a channel or room on there called Aviation RC Noobs Podcast. Its made up of a bunch of us from here, check it out

I've been thinking about installing Discord, but I waste enough time here already I've been hesitant. Consider your endorsement another check under the "pros" section of the pros/cons list.