Help! How do I get a transmitter compatible with the FrSky D8R-XP 8 Channel Telemetry Reciever?

MikeyboyMC

I am working on a model Spitfire, and it is mostly complete. The only things I need to get are a battery, and the RX. I also need to attach my servos from the Power Pack C. But as of right now I am looking for a controller, but not just the circuit board. Any suggestions on what controllers are compatible with the Power Pack C, and the FrSky D8R-XP 8 Channel Telemetry Receiver?

MikeyboyMC

images.jpeg

I am looking for this type of controller, but maybe not this specific. I need a handheld, trimmable, beginner-friendly, simplistic controller. If you know of any that are easy to use, and not too expensive, please give me the link address down below.

Maxx

View attachment 162248
I am looking for this type of controller, but maybe not this specific. I need a handheld, trimmable, beginner-friendly, simplistic controller. If you know of any that are easy to use, and not too expensive, please give me the link address down below.
What you are looking for is a RC transmitter . You can find it at Amazon , EBay ,Bangood ,Aliexpress ... Look for Flysky transmitters .
Good shopping !

leaded50

Legendary member
If you plan to use a FrSky D8R-XP 8 Channel Telemetry Receiver , you need get at FrSky 8-channel transmitter ( if Flysky, you need Flysky compatible reciver/transmitter)

FDS

Elite member
If you don’t want to spend as much, many Flysky deals include the FSI6 X and a receiver, so you won’t have to use the Frsky one you have. Those sell well second hand. Entry level FRsky is $90 or so and their firmware is a mess right now. Not all old receivers work with brand new transmitters. Second hand FRsky transmitters can be good value but be aware they are NOT easy to set up for the novice.