How do you prefer to watch Flight Test

What do you watch Flight Test On?

• Total voters

John Campbell

I personally prefer to watch on my home TV using a Multimedia Device, or my Sony Blueray that connects to the Internet via Ethernet The Josh's look so much better on a 52" Big Screen in HD!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Even though I watch them on my laptop here are some specs about my screen :D

1080p resolution FULL HD

on a 17" Widescreen!

I always leave it to load then bc our internet isn´t that fast, especially not with a 1080p video

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I watch them 480p first then I download them and watch in 720p. My screen only has 1600x1200 anyways...

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I use whatever is available at my current location, whether Computer or 3G Android Phone (It does HD).

Thurmond

Foskje

My internet is terrible slow, FliteTest is the only thing I watch as high as 720p.

I wounder, is there a way to download all episodes so that I can watch offline?

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
I watch FliteTest on my Smart Phone at work lol or if I'm at home I hook my phone to my 55" tv via a HDMI cable, bc I don't have internet at my house... yet

Last edited:

ananas1301

Any decent computer....we have SLOW internet (around 500kbps) so I only watch it in 360p

You gotta try out 1080p! It is whole different experience when watching them in such a good quality. Just leave it to load for 1 hour and you should be fine. :D:D Even if you cant wait for any episode to come out ^^

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Any decent computer....we have SLOW internet (around 500kbps) so I only watch it in 360p

Is that slow? My internet says 600kbps, but we only get like 350kbps... Unless I use BitTorrent then I can get up to 500kbps.

My internet is terrible slow, FliteTest is the only thing I watch as high as 720p.

I wounder, is there a way to download all episodes so that I can watch offline?

YoutubeDownloaderHD, though I don't know if it's OK with the guys. Kinda messes the view counts.

Fatfish

I watch it on any computer i have (laptops, desktop) in high quality. When i lay down in my bed, i use my samsung galaxy with HD when WLAN is on, or at low quality when i use HSDPA (just for saving money). Watching Flitetest in HD imho ads a great value to this nice show, you haven't within other shows. Nice job!

John Campbell

I watch it on any computer i have (laptops, desktop) in high quality. When i lay down in my bed, i use my samsung galaxy with HD when WLAN is on, or at low quality when i use HSDPA (just for saving money). Watching Flitetest in HD imho ads a great value to this nice show, you haven't within other shows. Nice job!

I agree with you on the HD adding great value.... I am lucky enough to have very fast Internet (30 mb down/10 mb up) and there is nothing better than watching FliteTest on a 52" Big Screen in HD. For those interested, I use the Sony Blue Ray Player, Model BDP-S380. Hard wire it to CAT 5, and go to YouTube... Makes YouTube as good as Dish Network or DirectTV!

John Campbell

I watch FliteTest on my Smart Phone at work lol or if I'm at home I hook my phone to my 55" tv via a HDMI cable, bc I don't have internet at my house... yet

You have a Smart Phone... Try PDANET. Only other accessory you need is a USB Cable that fits your phone on one end, computer on the other. Works on IPHONE, ANDROID, Windows Mobile, and other systems as well. That way you can have internet at home and it is free.

John

Fatfish

... there is nothing better than watching FliteTest on a 52" Big Screen in HD ...

I absolutely have no doubt on this and once the money is there and there's a flatscreen mounted on the wall, the next thing i'll buy is a nice multimedia player where i can link directly to flitetests Youtube channel. But probably i'll buy the multimedia player first so i don't have to start the computer any time ;)

The only annoying thing is, that many videos could not be shown in germany because of the licences of the background music.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
How about a DVD of all the episodes to date?

Thurmond

That would be nice, though there are a lot of factors to consider:
- If you publish flitetest as a DVD, people like Anas will start watching it everyday on the DVD and the count on the YouTube page will not be counting all the DVD views.
- Making a DVD would cost money, If the sales don't go that well, It's a loss.
- It's flitetests decision!

Klonas

I usually watch flitetest on my sony Bravia TV connected to my PC 1080p but now I'm having some connection problems so i have to go with 720p on my 17'' computer.

ananas1301

...people like Anas will start watching it everyday ...

Hahaha, yeah I definitely would. But the actual newer episodes would still be watched off the internet. Only after a whole season or year is over, I´d buy a DVD and watch it from that.

But you´re right bit your reasons there colorex. Just one minor point. Why is the number of clicks for each video so important? Do they have to reach a minimum amount to fulfull arrangements of the sponsoring or what?

Hamdhan

The Expert Newbie
I think I must be the only person in Kenya, maybe the only South Indian watching flitetest. here in Kenya, the Internet is bad, so...I watch at 240p, sometimes I use 3G modem and watch at 480p but no more than that.