How FT Trainer vs FT Cub as first plane?

hungns35

Túi giấy là một loại hộp giấy đa dạng thường được sử dụng để đóng gói những mặt hàng đã mua. Mang toàn bộ ích lợi trong khoảng việc tiêu dùng chiếc bao phân bì này. Chúng ko đắt để làm cho và chúng với thể tái chế. Đây là một số lý do vì sao bao tị nạnh này ngày càng đa dạng hơn.
giả dụ bạn với một cơ sở vật chất buôn bán và bạn dùng mẫu túi này để đóng gói sản phẩm của mình thì bạn nên tậu sở hữu số lượng to. Túi giấy giá sỉ thường được sản xuất sở hữu giá rẻ hơn để bạn với thể tiết kiệm mức giá hoạt động.
Về căn bản, mang 2 loại túi giấy giá sỉ. Cái trước tiên là túi treo tường đơn. Nó chỉ bao gồm một lớp giấy và được sử dụng để đóng gói các vật dụng hàng ngày như thực phẩm và áo quần. Cái thứ 2 là phổ biến túi treo tường. Dòng này bao gồm phổ biến lớp giấy, do đó nó đủ cứng cáp để giữ tải nặng. Túi đa tường thường được tiêu dùng để đóng gói các sản phẩm công nghiệp như bột mì, phân bón, xi măng và ngũ cốc.
các chiếc túi này cũng mang phổ thông kích cỡ khác nhau. Bạn có thể lấy các cái nhỏ, vừa hoặc to. Kích thước túi bạn cần tùy thuộc vào sản phẩm bạn muốn đóng gói. Thường ngày, chúng mang phổ quát độ dày khác nhau. 1 Số túi cũng được dát mỏng để khiến chúng chống thấm nước và chúng sẽ rất hữu ích để đóng gói các sản phẩm mang cất nước. Túi giấy giá sỉ cũng mang phổ thông màu sắc và hoa văn khác nhau. Có thể lấy túi màu xanh lá cây, đỏ, vàng hoặc nâu.
in túi giấy giá rẻ hà nội
https://sites.google.com/view/inanvietlongaz/in-tui-giay
https://issuu.com/laninvietlong/docs/in_t_i_gi_y_gi__t_t_-_in_t_i_gi_y_t_i_h__n_i

Last edited:

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I would use the tiny trainer with the a pack. You wouldn’t be able to use your 2200 mah battery though.

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Elite member
If you run a cheap 1806/2400kv motor on the TT or the 2400kv Radial it will fly great on small 500-850 mah 2s packs, which are really cheap. It’s a great first plane, both on 3 and 4 channel. It does need some incidence adding to the wing and wants to be built as light as possible to give you maximum float. I put a 1mm shim under the wing leading edge to get the incidence.
When you build it shift the tail control servos as far back in the fuse as you can, the thick nose can end up harder to balance if you are not careful.
Another thing to do is to analyse what happened in your unsuccessful flights with the Explorer, as often there is a pattern that causes a crash that won’t be solved by a different airframe. Maybe post everything about that first plane, the rates, settings on the TX, all up weight, CG and lots of other stuff can make it much harder to fly successfully if they are off. Good rates and expo will help with the over tight turns you described.
The Cub is not a forgiving platform compared to the TT.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Don’t do the simple cub. For me it seems more difficult to fly than the explored - I have both. I don’t have a tt, but from what I’ve heard, it is a wonderful training platform. If you want to do a plane with your electronics, you could do the ft old speedster or the old fogey.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I agree with both of these guys, and everyone else... WHAT?! Actually I found that there is always a certain plane that works for certain people, and a lot of that has to do with timing I think. Everyone seems to start with a different airframe and because they don't have the experience in flight yet and the plane seems to not work for you and you move into a different model, (or 6 in my case) until you find one that does work out of the box, so it seems. Really it is just that you now at this point in time have enough crash experience to know what not to do, that it just seems to click for you on the current airplane you happen to be flying. For me it was the Mini Scout that was my angel plane that got my confidence going on the flight side of the hobby. I ended up building 2 of them just to make sure it was my grace plane, and it was. And my progression has been expediential ever since. Where I am at now and just trying the Explorer in the past 2 weeks I think it should have been the plane I started with for just how easy it is to fly, 3 or 4 channel. And you can adapt it to anything, as you have already experienced it will take a number of hits as well.

That being said I would say stick with the Explorer and dial in your skills there. Like @FDS said it could be a technical oversight which is hindering your flight experience. And once that is solved you will see how easy it is to pick this up. But if you do wanna build something different and is easy to fly as well, some will say the TT and stick to it but there is a learning curve to it on the building side like @FDS said, incidence and balancing. I built 2 of them, first one stock as per the design and one modified to help balance and flight, neither worked for me. With your B pack, and I am surprised @The Hangar didn't mention this, is the perfect motor combo for the Simple Scout. Easy to build, easy to fly right off the design with no mods, easy to fix post crashes, just an all around fun machine. It is a work horse for your flight education, and build it as a 4 channel to grow with you, if you do as a 3 channel, do it as an AET, (aileron, elevator, throttle). It is my go to flyer rite now and it is taking my skill level to new heights, no pun intended. Check out the release and build vids and you will see what i am talking about.

Stay away from the Cub for now though, it will frustrate you. Like the TT there are some common things that most people have to modify to make it work for them, which steered me away from it. If you want to do a Mini series 4 channel plane to play with there is the Shrubsmacker. Now this fun little unit works on the A or F packs and is a high wing tail dragger that is a solid airframe that will take hits as well. I will tell you it is not an original FT design, it is the brain child of @Grifflyer who wanted to build a solid plane that is what he calls "The Peoples Plane". Easy to handle, hand launch or ground take offs, flies slow, flies fast, flies scale, or super acrobatic, so versatile. You cn find the plans in the resource section of the forums here and there are a few threads on the build here as well.

Good luck and welcome to the forums bro, keep in touch