How I got into flying

Trains1213_YT

If anyone is wondering why im getting into this hobby is because I like desining and building rc's and my grandpa does rc jets and has disinged a lot of planes. so I thought it would be fun to do instead of rc cars. heres some pictures of them.
t33photo1.jpg
Starfire2.jpg
Hustler for HUSTLER.jpg
Firebird_1 for sale.jpg
Jeremy static.JPG

Last edited:

FastCrash45

Elite member
If anyone is wondering why im getting into this hobby is because I like desining and building rc's and my grandpa does rc jets and has disinged a lot of planes. so I thought it would be fun to do instead of rc cars.
Ive owned just about everything in rc. Boats, cars, motorcycles, helicopters, tanks, trucks, don't have a drone, yet. Just seems to me that planes just offer more excitement. Slow flyers to jets, they all have that unique feeling. Welcome to this fun world, especially when designing your own and it flies.

Trains1213_YT

Ive owned just about everything in rc. Boats, cars, motorcycles, helicopters, tanks, trucks, don't have a drone, yet. Just seems to me that planes just offer more excitement. Slow flyers to jets, they all have that unique feeling. Welcome to this fun world, especially when designing your own and it flies.
I agree LOL

Mad_Mechanic

Welcome to the community! Those are some pretty sweet jets!

Everyone has an entry to RC and everyone I have met branches out at some point. I started with cheap RC cars when I was young, the ones that were either 49 or 72 MHz, I then tried planes, and then helicopters and I am now going back to planes.

It's a fun journey and even more so when you build your own!

FastCrash45

Elite member

Trains1213_YT

The thing is that he doesent fly much anymore but me and him want to get his firebird( I can give pics if you want) flying again this year and I want to see it fly because I have never seen one fly before.

FastCrash45

Elite member

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome to the forums! :D

Really like the look of the Hustler - lots of additional great pics on your grampa's site too. I think that design would translate well as an EDF or pusher prop model out of form board.... :unsure:

Trains1213_YT

Welcome to the forums! :D

Really like the look of the Hustler - lots of additional great pics on your grandpa's site too. I think that design would translate well as an EDF or pusher prop model out of form board.... :unsure:
I want to make replacas of those planes but im not that good of a bulider. I could make a scaled down hustler or firebird and then chuck an edf into it.

Trains1213_YT

I think I have made a desision.
I am going to make a 1/2 scale hustler and maby put an edf in it im not sure And if I dont i will make it a pusher.