How I got into flying

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I think I have made a desision.
I am going to make a 1/2 scale hustler and maby put an edf in it im not sure And if I dont i will make it a pusher.

Awesome!! I absolutely think you should do this! :D :D

But unless you have a good amount of RC flying experience under your thumbs, I really wouldn't recommend doing it first... :eek: If you're new to flying please build a Tiny Trainer or Simple Scout or Simple Cub first so you can learn to fly on something much easier that will fly slower, stall slower, has some dihedral for self-righting, and is brushless prop based so you have near instant throttle response instead of the EDF power delay that is responsible for so many new EDF pilot's first crash. :D

Trains1213_YT

Awesome!! I absolutely think you should do this! :D:D

But unless you have a good amount of RC flying experience under your thumbs, I really wouldn't recommend doing it first... :eek: If you're new to flying please build a Tiny Trainer or Simple Scout or Simple Cub first so you can learn to fly on something much easier that will fly slower, stall slower, has some dihedral for self-righting, and is brushless prop based so you have near instant throttle response instead of the EDF power delay that is responsible for so many new EDF pilot's first crash. :D
Trust me at first I will not be flying this. I am the builder not the flyer.