Solved How to clean an AD Tech Hot Glue Gun?

randyrls

Randy
My Ad tech glue gun has served me well, but lately the trigger is hard to squeeze. I suspect some "hard" glue is stuck somewhere in the glue gun. I've had several instances where glue "backed up" and oozed out around the glue stick where it enters the glue gun. Is it possible to remove the glue stick? I want to inspect it and see if some glue has gotten where it isn't supposed to be.

Well that was easy, I removed the glue stick in the gun and found a dollop of hard glue down inside the trigger mechanism. All fixed now.....

Last edited:

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
My Ad tech glue gun has served me well, but lately the trigger is hard to squeeze. I suspect some "hard" glue is stuck somewhere in the glue gun. I've had several instances where glue "backed up" and oozed out around the glue stick where it enters the glue gun. Is it possible to remove the glue stick? I want to inspect it and see if some glue has gotten where it isn't supposed to be.

Well that was easy, I removed the glue stick in the gun and found a dollop of hard glue down inside the trigger mechanism. All fixed now.....
Glad you got it fixed!