how to make a glider?

earthsciteach

Well, people CAN move. Don't know much about Mass, but Vermont and Rhode Island are beautiful! Haven't been to Maine, but would like to spend some time there. I've lived a lot of places, from Texas to Mississippi to Delaware and PA. I have found no weirder place than York County, PA where I now live. Strange folks in these parts! I love the easy access to the diversity of environs on the East Cost, though. And, its pretty.

What about making a glider?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Sorry Zev,

The Florida comment was a Jab at Monkey, since it has become quite the retirement destination and he's feeling old.

(trying to steer clear of my "Yankey" occupation rant)

I see, no hard feelings!

Why would there be hard feelings?

Oh, right -- Massachusetts.

Well, you can't help living in that god-forsaken Yankey state . . . ;)

What do you think Zev? I've used my mod powers once today. I could spread the love and perform a second ban at no added cost... :D

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Well, people CAN move. Don't know much about Mass, but Vermont and Rhode Island are beautiful! Haven't been to Maine, but would like to spend some time there. I've lived a lot of places, from Texas to Mississippi to Delaware and PA. I have found no weirder place than York County, PA where I now live. Strange folks in these parts! I love the easy access to the diversity of environs on the East Cost, though. And, its pretty.

What about making a glider?

I miss the mountains. I miss the stone architecture. I miss the old mill towns.

Everything else, you can keep.