how to make good and enjoyable vids ?

Daniel Williams

haha i wish, im not that good! and you need a 8 string to play that i only got a 6! (josh S would know what im talkin bout if you guys dont lol)

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
I love bmsweb videos;

it shows not only the flying but the incredible atmosphere and fun he gets with thomas (his son) and some folks. keep those vids up ! nice fpv setup ... ill get there soon !

Daniel Williams

hey guys, if you wouldnt mind, check out my youtube channel again www.youtube.com/danny9599 ive got acouple new vids up today and ive got one more in the editing process which will most likely be up sometime tomorrow if not friday!

thanks for your help with getting me started in this! and thanks flitetest guys for making such good vids which got me interested in this! later in the year i should be having some simple FPV stuff coming up just like short range 200mw stuff HOPEFULLY! lol thats my next project after i get all my helis back into running condition after alot of flying in the last couple weeks!

Daniel Williams

ok got acouple new vids, the first one is of my Hk 450 pro conversion to a Torque tube tail and new motor and ESC and the second is of an airshow i attended on the weekend which was pretty cool, but not the best quality my sisters camera was worse than the iphone haha and probably abit long!

anyway heres the links, always welcoming feedback!

Rcplaneguy

Minnesota Flyer
Hey Daniel! Just thought I'd help out with your question. I currently run a youtube channel with a 250-300 subscriber base. I've found out that my videos that get the most views are between 2-5 minutes. It's best if you keep your videos (that arent about flying) short and to the point. Just imagine your someone watching your videos for the first time and see what you think about them. Hope I could help! Contact me via FT forum or my YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rcplaneguy1?feature=mhee
~Rcplaneguy

Daniel Williams

ah thanks rcplaneguy i checked out your channel i see exactly what you mean aswell! thanks for the feedback!

heres a quick one of me on the sim, cause its raining and stuff and if some of you guys wanted to see how i fly seein my bro sucked so bad at filming the last one! i would of put the TX cam on but it doesnt work for the sim... so yea

Daniel Williams

ok check out my other vids, but just a warning if your have a heli or even plane be careful with the Turnigy trust 45 ESC's mines killed my heli 2 flights in a row due to the BEC not working properly. so heres an update of my HK 450 pro with a new ESC. also something to note, this new 60amp esc is the same size as the trust 45 esc!!!
thanks for watching guys any tips and such would still be appreciated im still 3 months away from getting my gopro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMAbLfMeA6M