how to make good and enjoyable vids ?

Daniel Williams

thanks! i subscribed to you aswell cause i liked the look of some of your stuff! lol

ill try and get atleast 1 more vid out soon if i can when it stops raining here! i havent been able to fly in 3 weeks it just wont stop! :(

Fishbonez

Looking forward to see what you have to offer
I guarentee you will have fun adds something different to and promotes the hobby

Daniel Williams

ok so not really an RC vid but it stopped raining this arvo but was still to windy to fly the 450 and i had to mow the lawn! so i did i trial of a timelapse just to figure out how to do in windows movie maker and stuff, it took me about 10mins to film it and probs 20 of editing (took abit tryin to figure stuff out so maybe less in the future!)

I used the gorillacam app (its free and i recommend it) on my iphone and just stood on my tripod thingo and left it in the window in my room and hit record! took 1 pic every 10secs

theres still a little bit of editing i did in the youtube vid editor which may not be up yet, just music etc...But yea heres the link i think its not bad for the effort i put in! only about 45mins all up!

Daniel Williams

wow just saw this thread had over 200 views, thats so cool haha, i started that :p

anyway just found a problem with iphone videos and windows movie maker, you cant import them! does anyone know how to change this! cause i started my Trex 550e timelapse build tonight, had a little intro id done! and then i couldnt get it to import therefore no intro... anyone know how i can fix this!?

the timelapse is going well so far its taken me about an hour of work so far, 1 pic every 30 seconds and that condensed down to 12 seconds for the timelapse it looks pretty cool, also ive increased the frame rate from what it was when i did the trial vid of me mowing the yard and it looks much better!

ill keep you guys updated.

Cheers Daniel

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
anyway just found a problem with iphone videos and windows movie maker, you cant import them! does anyone know how to change this!

The format of the video files from the iphone is not compatible with windows movie maker, because iPhone is made by Apple and WMM is made by Microsoft--and they're basically arc-competitors...So yeah, like FishBonez said, you need a convertor. Convert it to either .avi or .wmv

Daniel Williams

i dont know what was fragile haha all the stuff that came in it can be thrown around abit haha

and yea ive just gotta find a converter, fishbonez, that link didnt work!

Fishbonez

I will give that one a try as well. I need to find a free convertor that will convert a new version of MP4. I have noticed that some of the songs I have gotten from I tunes do not convert to MP3

Daniel Williams

thanks for those converters guys, will try them out later!

anyway, as promised, my 550e build vid!

hope you enjoy, and any feed back would still help! thanks!