Solved How to plug ?

Maxx

Allo everyone !
I just received my receiver ( Spektrum AR410 ) and I'm about to connect everything to check if it's OK , but I don't know what color is the signal wire .
The tree wires have a yellow one on one side and two other colors I can hardly identify ( I'm colorblind ) .
Thanks !

Fidget

Yellow goes up, toward the side with the label on it. Some brands have white wires instead of yellow. They work the same.

Zetoyoc

Elite member
I never seem to remember either. I do not have that receiver but for me on the plug there is a flat black plastic side and a side where you can see the metal pin. I place the plugs with the metal pins facing all away from the throtle side. Also it should not hurt anything to get it backwards. The power pin is in the middle so it will work or not but should not damage anything to get it backwards

Maxx

I never seem to remember either. I do not have that receiver but for me on the plug there is a flat black plastic side and a side where you can see the metal pin. I place the plugs with the metal pins facing all away from the throtle side. Also it should not hurt anything to get it backwards. The power pin is in the middle so it will work or not but should not damage anything to get it backwards
Just found out that It's the yellow or white that are the signal wires they should be up when plugged in the receiver .
Thank you !

i