How to setup a kk2 for fixed wing

5 oclock charlie

theres 2 fixed wing modes on the kk2- aero 1s aileron and aero 2s aileron. either of these wll fly your fixed wing. use the one with the proper aileron servo count. you do not need to use other firmware.

Have a nice day!

sladelefty

theres 2 fixed wing modes on the kk2- aero 1s aileron and aero 2s aileron. either of these wll fly your fixed wing. use the one with the proper aileron servo count. you do not need to use other firmware.

Have a nice day!

Sorry but you are wrong. The box says that there are fixed wing in the kk2 software but whan opening the actual kk2 there are no fixed wings in the menu. One needs other software such as openaero.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
SL,

um . . . times have changed and no, the kk2 doesn't support FW anymore . . . but it used to . . . back in 2013.

BTW, we don't generally care too much either way, but from 2013? That's a bit of necro-posting there.

mordy

Does anyone know how to do it?

Not sure if you are still following this Thread "crash", but I tried it out for you with an older KK2.0, and if you flash with KK2flashtool using "KK2.0 V1.2 by KapteinKuk" firmware you will have access to the motor layouts you refer to. i.e. Airplane 1s and 2s Aileron.

However I would recommend OpenAero2 as there is much more online info regarding setup etc.

Good Luck.