How to stop potentiometer centering on Flysky fs-i6s?

Yaros

Hi, I'm new to the hobby and I was having fun with my homebuilt drone recently. I want to get a gimbal working (that I'm waiting to arrive) and I had an issue related to my RC Controller. It's a flysky fs-i6s and there are two potentiometers on the sides (vrA and vrB), but all of the two are centered, which means that when I release it, the signal goes to the middle again. I think it will affect the gimbal servo, right?
So my question is: Is there any way to stop them from centering? I mean not physically, maybe in the firmware or settings there is an option? Did someone of you have this issue before?

I would really appreciate any help!
Thanks!

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
you would have to handle the centering via the mechanical parts as the firmware has no way of knowing if you meant for the physical change to be registered or not.

the only thing you could do here in firmaware is use pushing of the pots to mean 'move the value in the indicated direction'.

leaded50

Legendary member
dont quite understand.. yes, the two pot.meter goes to neutral(center) .. no way to change it (as know off) They are not "stick" gimball adjustments, and dont affect the sticks

Yaros

you would have to handle the centering via the mechanical parts as the firmware has no way of knowing if you meant for the physical change to be registered or not.

the only thing you could do here in firmaware is use pushing of the pots to mean 'move the value in the indicated direction'.

So yeah, I want to move the value in the direction I'm rotating the potentiometer, do you know how to do it?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
So yeah, I want to move the value in the direction I'm rotating the potentiometer, do you know how to do it?
yah, on a flight controller, which is in code... don't think that the controller _itself_ has that option.