How to tile pdf plans on acrobat

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I use Windows so I don't know if this will work on Mac, but what I do is:
Open up the plans in Adobe Reader and select print. After the print window opens up there should be a section in the middle of the window labeled "Page Sizing & Handling" right below that there should be options to choose between "Size" "Poster" "Multiple" and "Booklet" You are going to want to select the "Poster" option. Next, ensure your tile scale is set to 100%, your overlap is set at 0.005 in. and that you have the "Tile only large pages" option selected. You can also select "Cut marks" which will make taping the sheets of paper together easier. Lastly, go down to the bottom of the print window and click print.

Zetoyoc

Elite member
just an extra note. I did not have the poster option on my laptop (pc) until I upgraded to the latest version of reader. It was old enough that the in program option to look for updates did not work. had to go to adobe website to get new version. good luck

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
just an extra note. I did not have the poster option on my laptop (pc) until I upgraded to the latest version of reader. It was old enough that the in program option to look for updates did not work. had to go to adobe website to get new version. good luck
That's good to know, I'm going to add this to my plans index.

david6

Je connais aussi un outil pour mac et windows, pour préparer les plans pdf. Cet outil gratuit avec des fonctionnalités intéressantes telles que la réduction de la taille du pdf, la conversion et la fusionner pdf également.
Essayez-le une fois... Merci.... :)