Howdy howdy!

Supe

Hello there. Name is John. Nickname is Supe. I'm a fellow RC pilot from Alabama. I work at Homewood Toy and Hobby in the Birmingham area as the resident RC car tech. Not too much to say about me, really. I'm a friendly guy with a servant's attitude who loves RC and anything that flies. Except mosquitoes. Looking forward to being more involved with RC and am currently in the process of joining up with the Birmingham RC Association, AMA #100. I'm just now getting the hang of my trainer, the awesome E-Flite Apprentice, but I've been buying other airplanes to enjoy. Pictured in my avatar is the ugly me and one sexy Pulse 15e I can't wait to put in the sky.

N4RF

Welcome. I, too, learned on the Apprentice and it's a great planet cut your teeth on.

Enjoy.

Jugsy

Welcome Supe! I'm personally a big fan of the DH98 Mosquito, but I think I get what you mean.

Good choice starting out on the Apprentice, amazing training rig!

Supe

@Jugsy lol Yeah I'm a fan of the DH98 myself. I just don't like those little 1/1000scale numbers that are always crashing into me at the field, usually drawing a small amount of blood, lol

Jugsy

They definitely don't follow the 30m/100ft rule. I've found most sprays or creams don't work, just find someone that attracts more bites than you and spend a lot of time with them!