I am new to this hobby. I just want to know are these parts compatible?

M4RT1N1

What is the difference between JST-XHR and JST-XH.? Because I see lipos with both
Did you have a plane type (high wing, low wing, glider, flying wing) in mind? If you are building off of plans or a kit the kit should have info on electronics specs.
No this is my first build. I am planning to make a high wing plane because I know they are easier to fly

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
No this is my first build. I am planning to make a high wing plane because I know they are easier to fly
That seems like the power pack C motor. That's gonna be compatible with the Simple Storch, Ugly stick, baby blender, and the FT Legacy single engine, all of which should fly like trainers. If you want to save money an power pack B motor will be compatible with the Simple Cub, the Ugly stick, and the Simple Scout. There are also some community designs you can build, like the community Ugly stick (different than the FT Ugly Stick) and a few others. I'm designing a power pack B trainer to run off 3 servos, but it's plans won't be up for a while.
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/FairOnly...050kv+motor&qid=1604415032&sr=8-50&th=1&psc=1

M4RT1N1

You should be able to power 5 servos with that ESC. If you are doing 3d flying then it may need a separate BEC, but that's only if you are really moving the sticks fast. You either want a smaller motor, or a larger ESC since the motor draws 30 amps, and I always like to have a 10 amp buffer from the ESC's rating and the motor's max amp draw, just in case the manufacturer is lying or inconsistent, especially with the cheap ones. The battery seems like it may be a little small, it really depends on what plane you're making. You may want a 2200 mah 3s, or an 1800mah 3s. It really depends on the plane. As for transmitters, unless you're on a really tight budget or just trying out the hobby I'd recommend getting a 6 channel Spektrum, Frysky, Graupner, Futaba, or any other well known brands. If you are only trying out the hobby, Hobbyking sells really cheap 4 channel transmitters, and Flysky sells cheap ones too, you just never know if you'll be able to get a refund when it doesn't work (in my case I wasn't). For chargers, I don't recommend getting the cheapest possible ones since it won't charge your battery the best way sometimes, and that dramatically shortens lipo life. I first got a 18 USD charger and used it for about a year. All of the lipos I charged with it died about half a year later. I've had my Prodigy for 2 years, and all the lipos I've charged with that much more frequently have yet to die. I recommend the Protek Prodigy which only costs around 50 bucks. It's very capable, and it can also discharge lipos. Welcome to the Hobby :)
which plane should I make with this motor and esc ?

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Honestly, you're likely better off getting a new motor as long as your ESC is 30 amps. It costs not much more than all the foam, paper, ink, posterboard, dull razorblades, hot glue, and other and time of building a completely new plane.