I am weak

earthsciteach

I couldn't stop myself. I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't. I'm an addict. I'm addicted to coming home to a brown box on my steps. I don't NEED the contents of the box, but it makes me so happy!

Today, I ordered yet another airplane, despite having more projects than I can deal with in several months worth of time. It is really pretty, though. And it is a BARGAIN at $68!
http://www.maxfordusa.com/albatrosd-iiiep40arf.aspx

I am so dead when my wife finds out. :rolleyes:

Johan

I couldn't stop myself. I tried to stop myself, but I just couldn't. I'm an addict. I'm addicted to coming home to a brown box on my steps. I don't NEED the contents of the box, but it makes me so happy!

Today, I ordered yet another airplane, despite having more projects than I can deal with in several months worth of time. It is really pretty, though. And it is a BARGAIN at $68!
http://www.maxfordusa.com/albatrosd-iiiep40arf.aspx

I am so dead when my wife finds out. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, Shhhhh!, but I know what to do : just don't post it on a forum, we'll just keep it among us :)

Man, that looks awesome! And indeed a bargain :)

Johan

Any idea why their recommend the battery 1300-2100, I guess putting in a 2200 would not matter that much?

earthsciteach

Bah, in terms of electronics they are out of their minds. I'll hit up HeadsUpHobby.com for a reasonably affordable setup.

con244

Lovely looking plane and its got......................MACHINE GUNS!!! Great price wonder if they'll deliver to Australia?
Con

RoyBro

Mentor
I too am weak. But there are a number of things in the $80 range. If I succumbed, I would not only be dead, but chopped up, desiccated, and sold for fertilizer.
Just a couple of items on my list :
Mobius camera (I just want one)
Dremel scroll saw (for cutting hobby plywood in lieu of a laser cutter)
SSD drive (it's time)
24" to 32" wide screen monitor (the better for RC simulators) and a bit more than $80.

Give me strength. Or a gift card. :p

DDSFlyer

Nice looking plane, and great buy! My hobbyking account is feeling neglected and I really want to order something! Bat bone electronics are on my wish list...just need to add to cart!

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I keep thinking that I just need to order a few small items. I figure, I already stuck a bunch of money into this hobby, whats a few more dollars to keep it going? Really, if I don't buy more props, then I can't fly, so all of that money that I already spent is just a waste... Right? But then I end up finding more small things that I "need" and my orders keep totaling about $70. I keep telling myself "but after this order, I'll be all set and I can fly for quite a while." But I keep placing a $70 order about once a month. :(

I too am weak.