I am weak

Johan

Right,

This looks as if it is the appropriate thread:
By the looks of it, it might have just accidentally ordered the Mobius cam, Oops :)

Shhhh! no cheering, it is kinda late over here

PS RoyBro, how big is your basement :)

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The Taranis came today.:applause: You will most likely never hear from me again when SWMBO finds it is her birthday present to me. Yea that'll work. :p.

Thurmond

RoyBro

Mentor
PS RoyBro, how big is your basement :)

Well there's just the one bathroom with shower, and you will have to share the bed with Patrick and Thurmond. But you are welcome. Remember to bring the Mobius. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tritium

Well there's just the one bathroom with shower, and you will have to share the bed with Patrick and Thurmond. But you are welcome. Remember to bring the Mobius. :rolleyes:

RoyBro

Looks like you are well on your way to a Basement Flying Club.

It is a "Basement" and not a "cellar" rrright! ;)

Club Motto: Combat Assassins at 20 paces anyone! :p

Thurmond

Johan

Lol, very kind of you RoyBro, we'll work out a rotation schedule :)

earthsciteach

Glad to know I am not alone in these predicaments! LOL. Last night my wife randomly said to me, "Don't order any airplane stuff. You have enough." She still doesn't know about the Albatross. :rolleyes:

RoyBro

Mentor
RoyBro

Looks like you are well on your way to a Basement Flying Club.

It is a "Basement" and not a "cellar" rrright! ;)

Club Motto: Combat Assassins at 20 paces anyone! :p

Thurmond

It is indeed a basement, with walls and windows and everything. As for the club motto, how about "Flying high, living low, and hiding from our wives". It just seems more accurate.

Tritium

It is indeed a basement, with walls and windows and everything. As for the club motto, how about "Flying high, living low, and hiding from our wives". It just seems more accurate.

Since you own the "Club House" I will concede the Motto! ;)

Thurmond

Tritium

Glad to know I am not alone in these predicaments! LOL. Last night my wife randomly said to me, "Don't order any airplane stuff. You have enough." She still doesn't know about the Albatross. :rolleyes:

I am sure she doesn't want you to spoil her "Birthday" surprise that she is hiding from you! ;) OOps I was supposed to keep that quite I bet. :p

Thurmond

Johan

I am sure she doesn't want you to spoil her "Birthday" surprise that she is hiding from you! ;) OOps I was supposed to keep that quite I bet. :p
Thurmond

Ah, I see an an albatros dual plane coming!

OTOH, with HK delivery times, you could always claim:
Oh, that..., well ordered that AGES ago, almost forgot about it ...:)

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I recently found out about a sim controller system that hooks up directly to any Rx and the computer thinks it's a game controller. Which means I can use my crappy HK 6ch as a controller for RC Desk Pilot and Microsoft Flight Sim X. ... Which means that $20 is basically saving me over a hundred on a new Tx. ... Not really. It's just hard not to fall into that logic so I can buy it.

www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=43335

Johan

Hi rcspaceflight,

I use this one all the time for simming (assuming that is a word) :)

You can connect wirelessly (requires and Rx) or with the trainer port (or how it is called....)

Apart from the wired/ wireless mode, it has switches for XTR(works for heli-x), Realflfght, Aerofly and PhoenixRC.
The last three speak for themselves, provided you own them of course:)