I built something from foamboard that wasn't an airplane

Gryf

Hi, all.

Being limited to the house most of the time thanks to Covid-19, I was forced to get creative the other day with my foamboard supplies. Actually, my wife had suggested any number of times that she could use some sort of storage for the ink pads she uses in her card-making hobby. Since her birthday was approaching, I figured this was a good time to make something. Plus, I was out of excuses NOT to make something.

Here's the finished result. I was able to use up the last of my old white DTFB, meaning I had to use the good stuff for the outside of the shelves. :-( The things we do for love... Anyway, she's delighted with it, and I'm on her good list. For a while, anyway. :)

By the way, it's not the first thing I've built from DTFB that didn't fly. There were a couple of airplanes that had issues...

Gryf

20200503_095646.jpg

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
By the way, it's not the first thing I've built from DTFB that didn't fly. There were a couple of airplanes that had issues...
I can relate to that statement! BTW I love your signature - I can relate to it also... :LOL: