I can't BELIEVE I'm actually trying this!! Baby Blender SCRATCHBUILD! 😳

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
You all get snow? :eek:

Wow, weather is getting whackier and whackier. We've had 60 degree temps here the past few days. And if these 60 degree days weren't windy and rainy, I'd be trying to fly some. My Spitfire is begging to be flown and plowed into the ground like a lawn dart! lol. :D
Have you been flying lately?

I built a KFm3 wing a couple weeks ago and tried it out, I like it. Have you flown yours?

basslord1124

Master member
Have you been flying lately?

I built a KFm3 wing a couple weeks ago and tried it out, I like it. Have you flown yours?

That's awesome...it's a fun easy to build wing.

As for me, nope, I haven't flown since the KFM maiden. If it's not my crazy personal life it's our wacky weather. I do have the KFM wing and Seaduck on the bench ready for some repairs though. Next one I want to get flown is the Shrubby.

Lee.dan1989

My 2 aileron BB was nice and aerobatic, snap rolls for days. Turned on a dime, and It was extended from wing to tail by 3", wings widened by 2" and swept as well. Dihedral was in the top wing. looked angry AF even on the ground. It all come down to how you build it and then fly it, fun plane, I actually miss it lol

Do you have any pics would love to see ur build.😜

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
The Baby Blender I had was a decent plane, I liked it. Short coupled and squirrelly at times, even having the tail extended 3 inches. The swept back wings gave it a sporty look but was super maneuverable.
20190815_222713.jpg
20190815_222804.jpg

This is what I recently built if you like biplanes, you might recognise it...
20200321_162154.jpg

This one has smooth formed airfoils, not folded or creased.

The are a bunch of videos of the Baby Blender on my YouTube channel If you wanna take a look. There is a lot of on board footage too. You can see some of my other builds and maidens as well. Go into Quick Tips and there are a few building tips kinda vids. Subscribe if you like

Lee.dan1989

The Baby Blender I had was a decent plane, I liked it. Short coupled and squirrelly at times, even having the tail extended 3 inches. The swept back wings gave it a sporty look but was super maneuverable. View attachment 162892 View attachment 162893
This is what I recently built if you like biplanes, you might recognise it... View attachment 162894

The are a bunch of videos of the Baby Blender on my YouTube channel If you wanna take a look. There is a lot of on board footage too. You can see some of my other builds and maidens as well. Go into Quick Tips and there are a few building tips kinda vids. Subscribe if you like

Nice always wanted to build one but look more difficult than the normal planes 👍

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
The Baby Blender I had was a decent plane, I liked it. Short coupled and squirrelly at times, even having the tail extended 3 inches. The swept back wings gave it a sporty look but was super maneuverable. View attachment 162892 View attachment 162893
This is what I recently built if you like biplanes, you might recognise it... View attachment 162894

Is that the Tiger Moth?

PoorManRC

Master member
..... I've had enough drama for the next TEN YEARS!! Got the ESC problem fixed, on a few Planes...
Now thanks to Jon, a NEW Radio with Telemetry and things I'm still figuring out (that most of you know by heart!)

The renamed "Super Blender" is READY to FLY!!
Now.... Just getting OUT and finding a solitary spot in the middle of a Dusty Desert City is the issue. I'm ITCHING to fly!

If I don't get a Flying Video SOON, I fear @Grifflyer will explode into a ball of dust!!! LOL 😆😂😜😄😂

Most importantly Guys, stay SAFE! It's UGLY out there.....
Just wanted everyone to know I'm still kicking. 😉