I can't BELIEVE I'm actually trying this!! Baby Blender SCRATCHBUILD! 😳

PoorManRC

Master member
OK! Got the new Servo in, Upper Wing back on, new front Canopy....
Sorry, I forgot my phone. 😣
It's all a matter of someone to film.... And more importantly, the REASON I initially took this on, my Greyson at the field with me! ❀😊
SHOULD be happening THIS WEEK! πŸ˜ƒ

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
It's all a matter of someone to film.... And more importantly, the REASON I initially took this on, my Greyson at the field with me! ❀😊
I can’t wait man! Good luck

mach1 rc

Master member
Hurry up I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.

PoorManRC

Master member
A few last minute things while I'm waiting....
IMG_20191211_165152.jpg

PoorManRC

Master member
Are you gonna maiden the Storch and the BB at the same time or do they share the same power pod?
The Storch has a way to go... I've only got a Fuse and Tail Feathers for it.

I had messed up the Wings when it was first done for me, over a year ago. I'll likely be Scratchbuilding Wings for it. Also thinking advanced.... That will have Tricycle Landing Gear, WITH Steerable Nose Wheel.

The Blender is READY TO GO!!!
Maybe even Tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ

Vimana89

Legendary member

I had messed up the Wings when it was first done for me, over a year ago. I'll likely be Scratchbuilding Wings for it. Also thinking advanced.... That will have Tricycle Landing Gear, WITH Steerable Nose Wheel.

(y)(y)(y) Time to do your thing! You put so much effort into your planes, and despite your difficulties and relative inexperience, they come out so nice and with so much character. I really can't wait to see the day one flies smoothly and allows you to get a feel for it, and get that smile on your face and that high that comes with flying successfully.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member

Are you excited?! I know I am (y)

mach1 rc

Master member

Awesome will be waitingπŸ™‚